Vedda Blood Sugar Remedy

G1DOC

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Does anyone have any experience or opinion on the Vedda Blood Sugar Remedy available on line. It seems like a scam to me claiming to reverse diabetes but would like to be proved wrong.

Reactions: sayuriperera

DavidGrahamJones

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Other
Dislikes
Newspapers
If you google "Vedda Blood Sugar Remedy", there are several articles not written by organisations with any obvious connection. I only looked through a couple and they weren't disparaging. It's always a bit of risk and I'm not sure what I would do.

It did recommend using coconut oil which I do anyway. I can't tell whether it's made any profound differences to my BG but that's not to say it's bad, BG wasn't my reason for using it, just part of a change of nutritional regime.

JohnEGreen

Master
Type of diabetes
Other
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Tripe and Onions
I do not know if it's a scam or not. But I do know as of 2015 there where over 4 million people in Sri-Lanka with diabetes and the number was on the rise.

Maybe there are people in Sri-Lanka selling miracle diabetes cures based on their esoteric knowledge of LCHF diets.

G1DOC

Type of diabetes
Type 2
I too Googled the apparently independent reviews of the Vedda Blood Sugar Remedy. I am however sceptical of their so called independence as most of them use the same cut & pasted words/paragraphs of the Pros Cons etc. Hence my search on this site for independent experience of referenced Remedy. I will resist the temptation to buy it until I receive more positive feedback, but thanks for the input so far.

JohnEGreen

Master
Type of diabetes
Other
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Tripe and Onions
Yes you know what they say when something seems too good to be true.

PDXYankee

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
ideologues, apathy, symbolism over substance, marmite
I'm curious. I purchased the book and resources yesterday. One important claim that resounded with me ( I actually listened to the entire long winded sales pitch while driving yesterday ) is the complete assault on our health and finances that the pharmaceutical industry has accomplished. The bigger challenge is not the cost but the actual discipline and dedication by those of us afflicted by diabetes. For example, a Fitbit doesn't make you more healthy...it's just a tool and a reminder. If having another reminder helps me be more mindful and responsible, I'm all for it. I want to be healthy. It cost me far more to let my doctor continue to dole out Metformin and now high blood pressure meds, and leaning toward statins because I'm "on the edge" of those conditions. If there are natural methods, I feel I have nothing to lose. I don't like how I feel on medication.

Once I've accomplished 30 or 45 days, I'll post some results...lost weight, BG, etc. Today my AC is 10.9 and my fasting BG was 220 and an average of 180 throughout the day.

How about others joining me to make this an informed and clinical forum? See you in about a month.

Reactions: phaedree

NoCrbs4Me

Type of diabetes
I reversed my Type 2
Treatment type
Other
Dislikes
Vegetables
I'm curious. I purchased the book and resources yesterday. One important claim that resounded with me ( I actually listened to the entire long winded sales pitch while driving yesterday ) is the complete assault on our health and finances that the pharmaceutical industry has accomplished. The bigger challenge is not the cost but the actual discipline and dedication by those of us afflicted by diabetes. For example, a Fitbit doesn't make you more healthy...it's just a tool and a reminder. If having another reminder helps me be more mindful and responsible, I'm all for it. I want to be healthy. It cost me far more to let my doctor continue to dole out Metformin and now high blood pressure meds, and leaning toward statins because I'm "on the edge" of those conditions. If there are natural methods, I feel I have nothing to lose. I don't like how I feel on medication.

Once I've accomplished 30 or 45 days, I'll post some results...lost weight, BG, etc. Today my AC is 10.9 and my fasting BG was 220 and an average of 180 throughout the day.

How about others joining me to make this an informed and clinical forum? See you in about a month.

No thanks. Why not just cut back on your carb intake and eat more natural fat?

Reactions: Guzzler

hankjam

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
<snipped>

I would suggest you investigate the forum, you might find that it is already "an informed" forum. I would hesitate to include clinical, as I think most of us are lay.

lindisfel

Expert
What would have impressed me would have been if the funds from the sales went to help the Vedda people and other ethnic minorities that need Western help.

Robbity

Expert
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
of course it does. The glucose slides off the blood cells and cant stick : )
:D:D:D:D{Sniggers...}

Hi Serenity, my name is Gullible, and can you tell me where I can I get this wonderful Snake Oil, pretty please? Might it work the same for fat sliding off things too do you think?

Robbity

Reactions: Diakat

beano1000

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Queues, Impoliteness, Officialdom.
With due respect to pdxyankee if I'm wrong, your first post is one supporting a scam product and enouraging others to get involved. I smell a rat...... All nationalities welcome of course, but remember in the uk we have less reason to be paranoid about big pharma, and here diabetics on meds get all their healthcare and meds free. (Via taxation of course ;)

beano1000

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Queues, Impoliteness, Officialdom.
With due respect to pdxyankee if I'm wrong, your first post is one supporting a scam product and enouraging others to get involved. I smell a rat...... All nationalities welcome of course, but remember in the uk we have less reason to be paranoid about big pharma, and here diabetics on meds get all their healthcare and meds free. (Via taxation of course ;)

nicki_484

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only

I read this advertisement the other day. It sounds like a scam, surely to sell something as good as that is supposed to be it wouldn't need such a ridiculously long story to sell it.