Very happy dr

saffy

Hi everyone quite a while since I was on here , but not been being very good for a while where diabetes is concerned ,so after I got 68 at Drs 3 months ago thought get it together woman or else, so came back on here and read and read and thought let's try this Locarb hf just been to Drs for my results ,he was over the moon with me its dropped to 52 I've never seen a Dr so pleased ,he said he's never had a patient drop so much in so short a time , I know I've away to go but am chuffed lol. Im t2 been about 15yrs, so thought I'd share on here .

Reactions: 9 people

NoCrbs4Me

Type of diabetes
I reversed my Type 2
Treatment type
Other
Dislikes
Vegetables
That's very awesome. Did you tell the doctor about the LCHF diet? If so, what was the response?

bookmite

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
I bet that felt great after such a long journey ...good luck

saffynix

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
being a diabetic
Yes he just said carry on doing what your doing .its only a small practice and I haven't got a DN never had one so after seeing how they don't seem to help much I'm glad I came back on here for all your help so I will plod on here lol

Reactions: 3 people

robin47

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Well done Saffy. I too was amazed yesterday when my HbA1c was 42 mmol/mol - 6% when it was previously 70 - 8.6% in January. It's all down to the advice in this forum - low carbs plus daily 30 min walks.

Reactions: 2 people