very high readngs

tigerlily9813

Type of diabetes
Type 2
hello i have been maintaining my readings and keeping them between 6 and 10. i have been feeling tired as i have started a new job and have to get up early so put the tiredness and headaches down to that, but took some reading to see what if, and they were 17. i panicked and went stricked and over a couple of days i had it come down to 15. i have took them tonight and saw the scary reading of 19. whats going on. is my body changing to a type 1 or doesnt it happen like that. im now worried as to whats going on inside. im on metformin 3 x day, atorvastatin 1x day. i have last friday started a new pill called cerazette (birth control) and was assured it would be ok for me. could it be that. please please help before i worry myself up even higher. oh yeah im 40 if that helps

Synonym

Dislikes
Having no energy as this is so limiting.
Hi Tigerlily :)

If I were you I would go straight to your GP. I just googled the tablet and read the patient information which warns that care must be taken and says that you must tell your doctor if you have the following conditions - one of which is diabetes. Worth investigationg at the very least! :roll: