Virtual Santa gifts

SWUSA_

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Parsnips, turnips, swedes-the vegetable not the people.
Wait, when we talk about sugar a lot I binge on it. I have to go rescue some Kielbasa and sauerkraut from the stove.

S

Sable_Jan

Your welcome, Do they play "It's a Wonderful Life" with Jimmy Stewart for you guys on TV at Christmas time? It plays over and over here every year since I can remember.
Yup, recorded it last year cos I had it on video but not on DVD since I changed over....

Reactions: SWUSA_
D

debrasue

My next one is a special one, you'll have to wait and see though..:p
It's not going to be the lederhosen again, is it?
upload_2016-10-23_21-31-43.jpeg

Reactions: SWUSA_ and Jaylee
D

debrasue

Your welcome, Do they play "It's a Wonderful Life" with Jimmy Stewart for you guys on TV at Christmas time? It plays over and over here every year since I can remember.
I have no idea! I usually avoid TV like the plague over Christmas. :joyful:

Reactions: SWUSA_

RoseofSharon

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Your opinion doesn't offend me at all - we are all entitled to one.
But personally I don't find this annoying or cruel - I think it's quite light-hearted. People who dress up their animals are usually animal lovers and the animals don't particularly seem to mind. I don't really see it as being much different from dressing ourselves up in fancy dress costumes and, as long as it doesn't hurt the animals, where's the harm?

I dunno, guess it's my own hang ups of not wishing o be too hot or constricted, but i always get the impression thats how the animals must feel lol... weird I know and hard to explain...

Jaylee

Oracle
Retired Moderator
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
I dunno, guess it's my own hang ups of not wishing o be too hot or constricted, but i always get the impression thats how the animals must feel lol... weird I know and hard to explain...

That's what I could never understand about Planet of the apes.. Millions of years just happy grooming bugs of eachother.
Then dress em up like medieval courtiers & they strut about like the own the place.!

It's a dark slippery slope putting a jumper on a Pug...

eddie1968

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Pasta, sorry to me it's vile, yeuch lol (and full of nasty carbs)
I don't do "virtual" gifts, only real ones.

N

NicolaB70

@NicolaB70
Well I think an actual part on call the midwife , paid as well .. yes that's your gift you are going to be a midwife on tv..
Famous in your own right .. seen by millions ..:p:nurse::nurse::nurse:

As well as that .. I am giving you a shopping trip to New York .. a clothes shopping trip ..
goodness Santa has lots of money lol lol xxx
It's just a weekend trip :rolleyes:

And you get to host an episode of stictly.. :wideyed: yes it's exciting lol x
Omg, Omg, OMG. Wow, Thank you so much @Kat100 what amazing gifts. Fab-U-less xxx