Type 2 Vision Issues

oldnevada

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Sugar, in all it's iterations.
I noticed that I had floaters in my eye (apart from the numb feet), small black spider web things in the vision in my left eye before I started the glyburide. I've been on glyburide for one and a half months, along with metformin.

These floaters have reduced in size quite a bit since on the glyburide, almost unnoticible now. Anyone else experienced this?

I really like the low single BG levels I have now. My average is about 5mmol/L.

Last edited by a moderator:

ButtterflyLady

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Acceptance of health treatment claims that are not adequately supported by evidence. I dislike it when people sell ineffective and even harmful alternative health products to exploit the desperation of people with chronic illness.
I noticed that I had floaters in my eye (apart from the numb feet), small black spider web things in the vision in my left eye before I started the glyburide. I've been on glyburide for one and a half months, along with metformin.

These floaters have reduced in size quite a bit since on the glyburide, almost unnoticible now. Anyone else experienced this?

I haven't experienced any vision changes and... well done on your BG results!! Nice.

Reactions: 2 people

CarbsRok

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
pasta ice cream and chocolate

Please be on the safe side and go get your eyes checked. Vision is precious and once gone never to return.

Reactions: 4 people