Vitamin B1 and B12 Nerve pain

Angela_T

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Spiders
Hello, is vitamin B12 and B1 helpful for Diabetic Neuropathy Nerve pain? Angela T

amgrundy

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Being bored
Hi Angela-1
I have also heard that Vit B 1 is good for Diabetics with nerve pain going to ask my doctor about it when I go to see him this week :)

Reactions: 2 people

Angela_T

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Spiders
Hi Angela-1
I have also heard that Vit B 1 is good for Diabetics with nerve pain going to ask my doctor about it when I go to see him this week :)
Dear Amgrundy, all the best with the doctors and if you find out about the vitamins can you let me know please if you can if it helps thank you kind regards-Angela T

Brunneria

Guru
Retired Moderator
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Hi, i believe that one of the symptoms of B12 deficiency is similar nerve pain to diabetic neuropathy, and they can be confused. We have had forum members who were misdiagnosed (@Thisistoodifficult was one, I believe).

There are several very informative you tube videos (documentaries) about B12 deficiency, if you want to have a look.

amgrundy

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Being bored
Dear Amgrundy, all the best with the doctors and if you find out about the vitamins can you let me know please if you can if it helps thank you kind regards-Angela T
Yes of course I will:)

Angela_T

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Spiders
Hi, i believe that one of the symptoms of B12 deficiency is similar nerve pain to diabetic neuropathy, and they can be confused. We have had forum members who were misdiagnosed (@Thisistoodifficult was one, I believe).

There are several very informative you tube videos (documentaries) about B12 deficiency, if you want to have a look.
Thank you. Angela T

Seemtobeeasy

And 4 years down the line from being cured? **** cancer.

Edited by Mod

Last edited by a moderator: