Website login issues

DavidMH

Hi, I recently registered as 'DaveMH', I had logged in and posted the odd question and all was well. Today I attempted to log in again but to no avail. I then used the lost password link, the new password was sent as was my user id, I copied and paste the password to prevent errors but kept getting the message the password was wrong?

After repeated attempts I was advised to contact the board administrator which I did, I then got the message that I had to be logged in to achieve this! So I tried the 'team' link and again I had to log in to contact someone which was not possible. I search all the page for a 'contact us' link also to no avail.

Eventually I have had to register again using another email address, can someone tell me why this happened and why it is so difficult to get assistance when you cannot log in?

Many thanks

Dave

DavidMH

I had cleared history/cookies etc. This was to clear an issue with another (unrelated) site, this is why my PC was not recognised.

So I still do not have an answer, another point is I DID tick send me an email if there are replies, you guys have replied and I did NOT get the notification?

Dave

Giverny

Admin
Administrator
Type of diabetes
Friend
Treatment type
I do not have diabetes
Dislikes
Dishonest people, pessimism, spiders, mushrooms.
Hey DavidMH. If you send an e-mail to [email protected] with your old username & e-mail address associated with that account, I'll try and fix it for you.

DavidMH

Thanks for that Giverny, I would not put someone to task over it now, I have (as you are aware) simply registered/logged in with another email address, many thanks for replying and making the kind offer though.

I spent many years lecturing in IT and always found that, the sooner something was flagged up the sooner (and easier) it could be sorted, no problem I'm happy and things are working great.

Thanks again,

Dave