week 2!!

wobblyme

Dislikes
Offal (hate it) rudeness, inpolite people
Ok, second week of counting my carbs and another 3lb off...Am deligted as that's a total of 7lb in 2 weeks...Hate to say it but am beginning to think that being dx with diabetese has done me a favour!! On with my third week!

wobblyme :)

viviennem

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Other
Dislikes
Football. Bad manners.
I know just what you mean! I may have a life sentence but it's really made me take control of myself again. I reckon I can control the Type 2 and get rid of all this flab in time to really enjoy my retirement.

Well done on the weight loss. Keep steadily low-carbing and it will come off in time. Don't be put off if you plateau - it happens. Don't beat yourself up if you have a bad day, just pick up again and carry on. Allow yourself the odd treat day on special occasions. Save up so you can buy something really nice to wear when you've dropped a couple of sizes. And yell for help on here if you get stuck - I intend to!

Let us know how you get on.

Viv

noblehead

Guru
Retired Moderator
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Pump
Dislikes
Disrespectful people
Well done wobblyme! :)

Nigel

daisy1

Legend
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Cruelty towards animals.
You're doing well wobblyme (and keep playing the game :lol: :) )

carty

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Soon you wont be wobbly at all
CAROL

wobblyme

Dislikes
Offal (hate it) rudeness, inpolite people
Thank you everyone for all your supportive comments...All are very well recieved...I agree whole heartadly with you Viv...The occasional treat for a special day is totally acceptable as this is for life not a quick fix...And in real life we all have celebrations and stuff..It's just getting the balance right...Am afraid the wobblyme name is here for more than being over weight...Maybe when I lose the pounds I'll change it to wobblylegs...I am mobile and do lots of stuff but I have MS and my balance isn't always great, so wobblyme is my name for more reasons than being overwieght..I'm ok tho and live life to the fullest!!..And yes will keep playing the game Daisy...Thanks again for all your support!

wobblyme :)