Well done @bulkbiker

ziggy_w

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
@bulkbiker,

Wow, three years of non-diabetic HbA1cs -- what an achievement. You are definitely a role model for all of us -- and naturally one of the most supportive, generous and knowledgeable members of this forum.

We are fortunate to have you.

Reactions: Guzzler and Prem51

bulkbiker

BANNED
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
@bulkbiker (AKA Des.) Coming late to this thread, but want to add my congratulations. I echo what everyone else has said. You often tell other members they are a superstar, but you are the biggest superstar there is. It is an unbelievable achievement. Thank you for the help and advice over the last few years. :):)
Thanks Daf.. something in my eye again...might have to check this out with the GP!

CoastGirl

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Absolutely agree with all the posts ........ @bulkbiker you are a STAR and your numbers enviable! I don't post much but read a lot and your posts and responses are always knowledgeable and incredibly helpful. I've noticed many knowledgeable people drift off the forums over years but your staying power and willingness to help go above and beyond. I for one greatly appreciate it.

Reactions: Prem51

rhubarb73

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
aubergine
this all sounds like an attempt to get @bulkbiker to cheer up a bit. Well done mate but stay curmudgeonly as ever - we need your grumpy presence on other platforms taking on the muscle brained pseudoskeptics.
In the meantime keep challenging the rest of us.
And now I know @shelley262 is stalking our signatures I shall be careful what I put there.

Reactions: Goonergal

MikeyJ

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Nice work @bulkbiker :)the UK butter and pork producers should make you 'man of the year' in their industry awards!

Reactions: Prem51