what a shock!

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Bullies, Liars, Trolls and dishonest cruel people
Hi hana, So sorry to hear of your illness and your broken arm as well :( I just wanted to send my best wishes to you and hoping you can keep your spirits up and to keep going through it all. Take good care.

Kindest regards RRB

Last edited by a moderator:

Dillinger

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Celery.
Oh Hana, I'm so sorry to hear this. Life is just not fair. I hope you get all the care and support you need and I'm sure with your determination and spirit you can climb even this mountain. Thank you also for all your help and support on this forum over the years.

My very best

Al

Reactions: 3 people

SamJB

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Pump
Hi Hana,
Yes I had noticed that you had not been on here in a while and that you were absent "ill" from the recent NDA meeting. I was getting worried. I very much hope you recover soon and that you can join us back on the NDA. The foot audit is coming along well.
All the best,
Sam x

smidge

Type of diabetes
LADA
Treatment type
Insulin
Hi Hana!

So sorry to hear of your health problems. I'm glad you're facing it all with the determination you always show. I am still so grateful for the advice you gave me when I was first (mis)diagnosed - without it I'm sure I'd be in a very different and much worse situation today. I'm thinking of you and wishing you well.

Smidge

Reactions: 2 people

CarbsRok

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
pasta ice cream and chocolate
Last edited by a moderator:

Bluetit1802

Legend
Type of diabetes
Type 2 (in remission!)
Treatment type
Diet only
Hi Hana,

I'm so sorry to read about your diagnosis and the need for chemo. I went through chemo in 2013 and for me, the fear of it was far, far worse than the reality. If you are a tough old cookie like me, remember ..... tough times don't last, but tough people do. Say that to yourself over and over. It worked for me. Good luck with your treatment and let us know how you are going on, when you can.

Reactions: 2 people

Sucre Bleu

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Oh wow , how very sad. I was just about to introduce myself and offer support, my non-Hodgkins Lymphoma is somewhat similar to myeloma, I was also going to comment on how well thought of she is. What an amazing person. The forum will miss her positive contribution.