What are you doing now and humorous banter.

Clivethedrive

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Jogging
Back home with molly56,after 4 hour London sightseeing with large American family,same again tomorrow ,
Now cooking a ciabatta pizza from scratch,field mushrooms,beef tomato,marscapone,and some lovely smoked ham,and a layer of spinach and cheddar cheese on top
Hope your all enjoying the day

Fairygodmother

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Bigotry, reliance on unsupported 'facts', unkindness, unfairness.
Night night karen, night night Molly, sleep well.

Fairygodmother

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Night night everyone, happy dreams. I think mine may be invaded by the perfect version of herself that Alice Roberts had created on a programme I’ve just watched - she sought to overcome evolutionary shortcomings and the result was weird but one could get used to it. However, she didn’t tackle beta cells ☹️

Reactions: Clivethedrive

Fairygodmother

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Mornin’ everyone, have a lovely one.
Hope it’s not too windy up there in the north. Stay safe. It’s strong-breezy here in the sarf east, refreshing, but I can imagine it’s a bit rougher up there with you all.

Fairygodmother

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
I think Baz Lurman visited the pond during the night, it’s covered with pink rose petals - the rose isn’t too pleased about this! Still, it’s kept lots, so it mustn’t grumble. There’s a photo of the previous occupant of this house sitting proudly next to the rose when it was a very new rambler - in 1937.

Reactions: jay hay-char

wolfie11969

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Well it's morning and it's cold and windy.

I'm in a dilemma - I'm either a secret alcoholic or these frozen cocktails contain no alcohol at all. Tried one yesterday and it was like having a kids slushie. I reckon I'm the former rather than Aldi 'swizzing' me out of some alcoholic content for my frozen cocktail.

Today I'm popping to Tesco (and no not to buy fruity frozen cocktails) - I'm going for the hard stuff and buying some pre-made cans of gin and low calorie tonic. I cant be trusted with a bottle of gin and tonic water as then I really would be bordering on alcoholic. Plus hubby is worried I would drink seriously. I think he's sees these cans as pop himself. I dont care it goes down well when it has been in the fridge for 24 hours.

And then this afternoon (the reason for the gin and tonic) is my daughter and granddaughters are here for tea. Have granddaughter number 1 for an overnight stay. Granddaughter number 2 - now 14 months old - has just decided to stand on her own so here comes the walking part and being into everything.

Anyone got a spare dog cage and blanket?

Fairygodmother

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Night night Karen, happy dreams. Night night everyone, happy dreams to all.

Reactions: karen8967

Fairygodmother

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Mornin’ all, sunny, birds tweeting and competing with the heavy machinery that’s started up somewhere close. Not peaceful. Cat’s woken up and gone out in a huff, maybe he’s planning to fur up the gearing.

Molly56

Type of diabetes
Don't have diabetes
Treatment type
I do not have diabetes
Planning some time in the garden today....have got some rosemary cuttings that have rooted and need potting up plus a general weed and tidy....was planning to walk up to the bank but think that can wait till another day...

...also planning to make some of my vegetable soup for @Clivethedrive when he returns home late this evening...have got stuffed mushrooms with a side salad for my tea....:hungry:

....must also remember to order a wedding cake for collection in early July...:joyful:.....looks like I will soon fill my day....

...hope everyone has a good day and the sun is shining where you are...:)

dunelm

Master
Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
Been to see Dora the diabetic nurse for my, now, 6 monthly check up - “alles in ordnung” she bellowed and then ordered me to remove my shoes and socks, lie one a bed with my eyes closed and then tickled my feet with a proddy thing. These continentals do have some strange ideas about what constitutes fun :wideyed:
Got some rusk free sausages from the butchers and as they had be fiddling on with chickens, got a huge bag of chicken wings for a couple of quid - now in five chicken soup sized portions in the freezer.

Have a great Friday, what’s left of it.:)

wolfie11969

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Well the weather cant make its mind up today. Sunny, then cloudy, then looks like rain.

I'm popping to one of the neighbouring towns. I'm looking for a lightweight ladies black cardigan so poor hubby will be traipsing around after me. Then again he goes in the 'boys' shops so he's not constantly at my side. Just waiting to see if the moody stepson is coming back or playing football in the park. It's his last day of college today so have him rolling around the house until September. I'm sure I can find a list of chores for him to do :angelic: plus there will be his visits back to his mom's house, which I'm sure he will get bored of.

Oh well time to dry the hair and get moving.

Enjoy your day