What are you doing now and humorous banter.

Molly56

Type of diabetes
Don't have diabetes
Treatment type
I do not have diabetes
Off to have my nails done at 3pm.....some pre wedding pampering......am guessing there will be others that are biting their nails at that time....:nailbiting:.....or 90 minutes later....(or later if it goes to penalties).....should be back for second half / final whistle....;)

alf_Josiah

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
People that point out my spelling mistakes
Thought I'd get in early wif the din dins posting today

Chicken wif shrubbery, well Mrs J says it's chicken, but I haven't seen next doors tame crocodile for some time and we appear to have a lot of chicken.

Last edited:

Fairygodmother

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Bigotry, reliance on unsupported 'facts', unkindness, unfairness.
A sort of morrocany mix of (non-morrocan) pork loin chops, aubergine, carrot, mushroom, onion, cumin, ginger, coriander, tomato and the drainings of preserved lemon. Trying to make something that’ll last at least 2 suppers and be eaten hot, warm or cold. Him indoors has chosen lentils to go with it. Bubbling away now, just hoping it’s edible

jay hay-char

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
A sort of morrocany mix of (non-morrocan) pork loin chops, aubergine, carrot, mushroom, onion, cumin, ginger, coriander, tomato and the drainings of preserved lemon. Trying to make something that’ll last at least 2 suppers and be eaten hot, warm or cold. Him indoors has chosen lentils to go with it. Bubbling away now, just hoping it’s edible
Sounds good, though it could be a windy night, what with the lentils and everything :)

Molly56

Type of diabetes
Don't have diabetes
Treatment type
I do not have diabetes
0796CA3A-0843-4D7D-9B68-7F03B27F7246.jpeg

Wedding bouquet collected for tomorrow......now just need to work out how I am going to get it to London on the train....

wolfie11969

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Well I've just stuffed my face with a bowl of strawberries, blueberries and fat free natural yogurt. Yummy. That will keep me going til lunch which I think is roast chicken breast, salad and potato salad. Be interesting to see if granddaughter number 2 will eat any of it. Granddaughter number 1 will be having something and waffles as she wont eat salad.

So yes we have the 2 little darlings today so wonder what mischief the wee one will get into. She has discovered how to open the cupboards around our lounge so was in there the other day looking to see what she could nab. Its hubby's cupboard she keeps going into and he has all sorts of interesting stuff in there, like a box full of cables 'that might come in handy'.

Tonight I'm probably going to watch some dodgy film that hubby picks. So I guess I'll read my book.

Enjoy your day all