What are you doing now and humorous banter.

Cumberland

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Foodwise Nuts & Mushrooms (Vomit)
Good morning everyone ....a day in London today following yesterday’s wedding....planning to watch the RAF100 flypast at 1pm then lunch at Fortnum and Masons....:)
...hope everyone has a good day....

Hello Mrs Molly

Reactions: Molly56

wolfie11969

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Evening all

I've had a busy day so only just got online. Sun is shining and hubby and I have compared notes about our respective NHS funded group therapy.

Met up with the eldest daughter, at the pub as she needed a chat. So had fun with granddaughter number 2 as well.

Tonight I'm going to have a steak and onions.

And an early night as I'm shattered :meh:

Enjoy your evening all

Molly56

Type of diabetes
Don't have diabetes
Treatment type
I do not have diabetes
On the train on our way home....wondering if I will get carried over the threshold as tradition dictates....:wideyed:....or is that not the done thing nowadays....

wolfie11969

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
On the train on our way home....wondering if I will get carried over the threshold as tradition dictates....:wideyed:....or is that not the done thing nowadays....

Depends on circumstances.

I wasnt but then hubby had a back disorder which meant he couldnt carry anything too heavy. (not revealing my weight at that time)
Also due to us having 4 children between us we didnt get a honeymoon either. We got married at the beginning of the school term and my ex couldnt have the girls due to living so far from their schools. Hubby's ex - well if nothing is said nothing can come back to me

alf_Josiah

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
People that point out my spelling mistakes
Morening folks
In a few moments I shall be ordering a new mouse, I have a new recipe I want to try it with.

Ordered the screen yesterday and also need a new screen hdmi lead.

Molly56

Type of diabetes
Don't have diabetes
Treatment type
I do not have diabetes
Good morning everyone.....:)....back at home now after our little jaunt to London for a few days....:joyful:

....back to work for @Clivethedrive with a day trip to the Cotswolds.....will be back late this evening....

...my task for the day is to start changing my name on everything....at the last count I listed 36 different places where I need to do this ....(there may be some I have forgotten :rolleyes:).... so may take me some time......priority no 1. is passport as need it back in my hand as soon as possible for holiday booked for mid September....:)

Hope everyone has a good day whatever you are doing....:)