What are you doing now and humorous banter.

dunelm

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 2 (in remission!)
Treatment type
Diet only
Good morning all from the Charente-Maratime.
Had a wonderful day yesterday catching up with my brother and his wife; swimming in the salt water pool, gorging ourselves on BBQ chicken, fish and Aberdeen Angus skewers and sipping some decent wine into the early hours.
Sitting outside at the moment drinking tea and watching swallows dipping into the pool to grab some water.
Have a wonderful day if you can :)

Molly56

Type of diabetes
Don't have diabetes
Treatment type
I do not have diabetes
Had a wonderful day yesterday catching up with my brother and his wife; swimming in the salt water pool, gorging ourselves on BBQ chicken, fish and Aberdeen Angus skewers and sipping some decent wine into the early hours.
Sitting outside at the moment drinking tea and watching swallows dipping into the pool to grab some water.
@dunelm ....sounds idyllic.....especially the ‘siting outside at the moment....watching swallows’ bit.....where I work with my garden group on a Tuesday the swallows (or swifts, not sure which) return each year to nest in the building and are fascinating to watch....is my sign of summer being here when I see them around ....:joyful:
....hope you have a wonderful relaxing day....:)

alf_Josiah

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
People that point out my spelling mistakes

How the decadent exist....I'm not jealous, I'm not jealous, oh yes I am.

wolfie11969

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only

My French is rusty so not jealous youre there
Cant swim - not jealous there either
Dont like bbq food - not jealous there

WINE - now I'm jealous

Swallows - scared stiff of birds so not jealous there

Wine - I want some NOW at midday and it's all your fault hee hee

wolfie11969

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Morning all

Having a quiet day. Hubby off tonight to a concert so I'm home with stepson. (I've bought him a bottle of cider to keep him quiet)

This afternoon texting relatives and reading my book

Enjoy your day