What are you doing now and humorous banter.

Molly56

Type of diabetes
Don't have diabetes
Treatment type
I do not have diabetes
@Cumberland .......Happy Birthday.....hope you have a great day

520694CF-8D43-48D0-8D27-FB40FCD74E77.jpeg

Not sure if this link will work.....but if it does, enjoy....:joyful:

Crazy Dancing Frogs Singing Happy Birthday Especially for You
https://goo.gl/images/BPWCrX

Attachments

• C1C77D7A-7E8E-46CD-BDEB-64E44CA17F78.jpeg
    C1C77D7A-7E8E-46CD-BDEB-64E44CA17F78.jpeg
    184.8 KB · Views: 261

Cumberland

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Foodwise Nuts & Mushrooms (Vomit)

wolfie11969

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
So I had to get the granddaughter out of bed this morning so I could feed and water her before taking her back to her mother. I had other plans - titivation. So now I'm grey hair free, missing half my eyebrows and have very nice shiny bluey/ purpley nails.

Was supposed to go out tonight but stepson decided he wasnt going to his mothers so hubby and son are having pizza from one of the pizza joints and I'm going to have some southern fried chicken and salad.

Not sure what to do tonight but tomorrow I'm off to my dad's plot in the cemetery as it has been nearly 7 years since he passed away. He would have been 70 this year.

Enjoy your evening

PatsyB

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Diabetes
A new Day ...Happy Saturday to all... Up and dressed after showering, sat here reading some of the forums and deciding what to have for breakfast, not looking forward to next week but here we go....

Molly56

Type of diabetes
Don't have diabetes
Treatment type
I do not have diabetes
Good morning friends

Thank you all so much for your kind birthday wishes yesterday
Good morning @Cumberland ....how was the carvery last night .....did those magic yorkies appear .....and did you manage to get your complimentary biirthday tipple....:)

Reactions: Cumberland

Cumberland

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Foodwise Nuts & Mushrooms (Vomit)
Good morning @Cumberland ....how was the carvery last night .....did those magic yorkies appear .....and did you manage to get your complimentary biirthday tipple....:)

Good morning Mrs Molly
I told them it was my birthday and showed them my driving license to prove DOB and cheekily asked if we could have a drink on the house each seeing as we’re such good customers and the waitress checked with her manager and said we could so that worked

Then I did my usual at servery stood and rubbed my tummy saying how starving and close to death I was and that worked too as got a plentifully supply of meat

Finally the magic Yorkies dropped onto my plate piff paff poof it happens all the time

Reactions: Clivethedrive