What are you doing now and humorous banter.

PatsyB

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Diabetes
up with the larks this morning had dogs out before go too hot then went to mams and got her sorted, then went to Morrisons and got dinner for today, now looking on the forum and having a mug of tea........

wolfie11969

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
I'm just pottering about on the internet.

I've been to my group this morning, last one next week :). I've made a friend from it so its all good. We went and had a drink and a slice of cake (mine was diabetic) and then I went to pick my tea up from Asda. I'm having thick cut chicken slices on half a baguette as I'm going to meet another friend at 6pm.

Hubby enjoyed his Iron Maiden concert, didnt get home til 2am. He's off again on Friday and Saturday. Friday is Nottingham, Saturday is an all day thing in Wolverhampton. I'm sure I can find something to do - I might come harass you lot :wacky:

wolfie11969

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Afternoon all

Well when I put the washing out it was sunny, now the cloud has taken over so might have to tumble dry the lot.

I have a meeting to go to today, daughter's request, with the evil baby snatchers. So I have to bite my tongue and hopefully it wont be too serious what they need to see her about.

Other than that no plans, I'm a lady of leisure so might get on with my book or find something useless to spend money on within the internet. (I'm sure I could d with some dust catchers (ornaments) or perhaps a kite. Who knows

Enjoy your day whatever you are doing ;)

Cumberland

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Foodwise Nuts & Mushrooms (Vomit)
Evening stroll around Talkin Tarn

IMG_1533762363.387395.jpg

IMG_1533762380.892363.jpg