What are you doing now and humorous banter.

PatsyB

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Diabetes
Mornign have to go see diabetic nurse this am 6 monthly check up and she will not be pleased u cna bet but telling me tot ake more inmsulin will not work I hate hypos and increasing that brings the things on grrrrr

Molly56

Type of diabetes
Don't have diabetes
Treatment type
I do not have diabetes
Good morning all....:).

....reminded this morning of that well known song by UB40 ‘Rat in mi kitchen’......one of my little darlings had brought a visitor in which was hiding between the cat litter trays.....very much alive:wideyed:...was niftly caught by myself under a box and safely extricated to the end of the garden for release....that got the adrenaline going for today....:rolleyes:

....now time for rubbish, breakfast and off to garden group.....hope everyone has a good day....:)

Clivethedrive

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Jogging
Now at Highclere Castle ( Downton Abbey) next stop Windsor Castle ,then ba
IMG_1534847712.236179.jpg
Have a Great Day peeps

PatsyB

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Diabetes
Good Morning all you extra beautiful peoples....sun is shining we are alive and one more day to go for me to moving then the funs starts as it needs cleaning walls stripping etc etc haha OMG what Have i let myself in for ...never mind all sent to tempt us I say keep fighting on

Reactions: karen8967

Clivethedrive

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Jogging
Good Morning all you extra beautiful peoples....sun is shining we are alive and one more day to go for me to moving then the funs starts as it needs cleaning walls stripping etc etc haha OMG what Have i let myself in for ...never mind all sent to tempt us I say keep fighting on

Good Luck with your move,sending huge reservoir of Energy .....

alf_Josiah

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
People that point out my spelling mistakes
Thought I'd pop in and say Morening all.
Have a good one. My music teacher is not going to, I have a lesson this afternoon and I'm a little light on practice this week hehehe.
Andy Preview has nothing on me when it comes to duff notes.

karen8967

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Goodluck with the move patsy

wolfie11969

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only

good luck. I've vowed not to move again as last time was moving from Swansea to Dudley in the Midlands with 2 kids, 2 dogs and 2 furniture vans and a car

wolfie11969

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Now at Highclere Castle ( Downton Abbey) next stop Windsor Castle ,then baView attachment 28159 Have a Great Day peeps

jealous. Wanted to go there before ITV made it famous. Havent go there as yet. Who knows what next year will bring.
I'm off to London next year for my 50th birthday so hoping Windsor Castle will be in with it

Reactions: jay hay-char

Molly56

Type of diabetes
Don't have diabetes
Treatment type
I do not have diabetes
jealous. Wanted to go there before ITV made it famous. Havent go there as yet. Who knows what next year will bring.
I'm off to London next year for my 50th birthday so hoping Windsor Castle will be in with it
@wolfie11969 .....I know a good coach driver if you want to travel in style....;)

wolfie11969

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Well I'm here. I have a break in between lots of over stuff. Hubby taking me out for lunch and to do some shopping/ window gazing.

Tomorrow the terrors appear. It's hard work keeping up with a toddler. She's now virtually running everywhere so my poor legs are shattered when she goes home. She's obsessed with the dog next door and pulling the heads off my beautiful plants. I'll have my work cut out.

Stepson gets his solitary GCSE result tomorrow so hoping he has passed this year. It was English so we shall see.

Another busy week next week with different children here, there and everywhere. And buying new clothes for stepson for college. Big shopping centre here we come.

Have a good day all

wolfie11969

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
@wolfie11969 .....I know a good coach driver if you want to travel in style....;)

ha ha might take u up on that. We are taking the car as far as the outer reaches of London then were hoping to travel by Tube. Only thing is I get panicky in crowds so might not be the best idea for me. Plenty of anti stress devices I think for that