What are you doing now and humorous banter.

Cumberland

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Foodwise Nuts & Mushrooms (Vomit)
Cooking a Roast Turkey dinner at the moment it’s nearly all done

Have been to my sisters and spoke to my niece in hospital in Australia
Very emotional on all sides

Have a good evening

alf_Josiah

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
People that point out my spelling mistakes
All changed for you Alf.!

Just make sure this place is kept clean... ;)
Many thanks for the change.
Now as for keeping clean, I have a wire brush, bar of soap and a bottle of bleach and that's just for me..... hehehehe.

Cumberland

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Thats great news cumbs xx

I was shocked at the state of my niece she looked awful poor lass
Some damage to her heart she’s having lots of scans etc but have to take into account that had she succeeded it would have caused greater upset for her family and also my sisters family

My sister held it together really well
When we finished the video link she completely broke down

Thanks for your kind words Karen much appreciated

Cumberland

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Many thanks for the change.
Now as for keeping clean, I have a wire brush, bar of soap and a bottle of bleach and that's just for me..... hehehehe.

I’d probably need one of those automatic car wash that you put your car through

dunelm

Master
Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
All the TT’s defended on us today.
Miss pamplemouse (3) and the twins (1) now safely in bed sleeping. We will be taking them home tomorrow. Absolutely shattered :):)

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Bullies, Liars, Trolls and dishonest cruel people
Well, I am so pleased to see ''What are you doing right now', part deux back :happy: Goodnight friends, off to bed now, sleep well, with sweet and pleasant dreams, X zzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Good morning from a wet Hampshire, I'm working today promoting Fe**x Fun sauces:cat: Having my first cuppa of the day :happy:

Reactions: jay hay-char
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Some damage to her heart she’s having lots of scans etc but have to take into account that had she succeeded it would have caused greater upset for her family and also my sisters family

Sending good wishes to you and your family, for a good recovery and a happier future X

Reactions: Cumberland
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
I should edit this to say where members can communicate with each other about their life without mentioning the dreaded word diabetes.

That may be difficult as this is a diabetes forum :D. member's may want to mention they are going for their diabetes foot check or eye appointment, BS has run high etc, as support and help are important as well as lots of banter and fun :)

Have a good day all :)

alf_Josiah

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
People that point out my spelling mistakes
That may be difficult as this is a diabetes forum :D. member's may want to mention they are going for their diabetes foot check or eye appointment, BS has run high etc, as support and help are important as well as lots of banter and fun :)

Have a good day all :)

Very sage ( and ****** edited ) words. I have been taken to task correctly so. Bring on the whip. Please please whoops wrong forum.

satindoll

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Insulin
Come on......own up.......who stole the sun........was lovely and sunny yesterday, ok it was still chilly but the rays were abundant.......now this morning its grey, damp and chilly.........ah well typical Bank Holiday........knew the rays were an aberration, hope everyone has a good day.
@Robinredbreast ........don't work too hard......xxxx

satindoll

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Insulin

HUGS to you and your family........I hope she continues to improve both in body and spirit......xxxx

jay hay-char

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Good morning from a wet Hampshire, I'm working today promoting Fe**x Fun sauces:cat: Having my first cuppa of the day :happy:
The mind boggles: "Good morning, Sir/Madam. Do you have a cat? Would you like to try some of this sauce, to see if you think they'll like it"? :eek: :D

Hope you have a good day, RRB :)

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
The mind boggles: "Good morning, Sir/Madam. Do you have a cat? Would you like to try some of this sauce, to see if you think they'll like it"? :eek: :D

Some guy nearly did that lol

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
You

You too, its very quiet here in Sainsbury but lunch break soon. Before you say it............ no Cat fun sauces for me lol
Come on......own up.......who stole the sun........was lovely and sunny yesterday, ok it was still chilly but the rays were abundant.......now this morning its grey, damp and chilly.........ah well typical Bank Holiday........knew the rays were an aberration, hope everyone has a good day.
@Robinredbreast ........don't work too hard......xxxx

Thanks sd, I tried really hard not too lol X

Reactions: jay hay-char