What are you doing now and humorous banter.

kevinfitzgerald

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
All things that hurt (emotional and physical)
Who's talking about Maltesers, you or the cat?

It's not the cat.. She;s just had a Wasabi Peanut!!... As you should be able to tell by the expression!

SueJB

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
cold weather
It's not the cat.. She;s just had a Wasabi Peanut!!... As you should be able to tell by the expression!
LOL. I'm not too good at reading cat expressions, too long without one. My Scraggy Cat, was a big ginger tom and took great delight in chasing the staffie pup, Sam Dog, around the sitting room.

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Bullies, Liars, Trolls and dishonest cruel people
I have this strange urge to put a single Malteeser in my mouth and wait and see how long it will take to melt without any sucking or biting!........

But I don't have any!......

I have at my house, ( but they aren't actually mine) o_O

Reactions: SueJB
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Everyone seems to be talking about half units and cartridges, are they the new purple?

I have an Echo pen, it really helps ( but not last night or today !) but replaced the cartridge.

Reactions: SueJB
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Goodnight all, off to bed now, sleep tight zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Morning, another damp and dull day, I have the dentist at 11 am then I might pop into town................. a couple of bits to do, but then again, I might not :happy: Have a wonderful Wednesday all :)

satindoll

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Insulin
Dull and damp here too........Wednesday's jobs done nearly time for lunch........ chicken nugget salad for dins tonight mmmmmmm
@Robinredbreast ........Hope the dentist wasn't too painful on the mouth or pocket........:nailbiting:

Reactions: Robinredbreast

wolfie11969

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
On any quiz programme when there's a question requiring a number for the answer, I generally guess 3 and I'm usually right.

ha ha I went out and dodged the showers. Oh and bought a lovely top to wear to go out tonight and stupidly took my nail polish off my fingers that was the exact same colour as the blouse :banghead::banghead:

wolfie11969

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Miserable here - another day of dodge the showers. Today I do have to go out, no choice. Tonight I'm off out for an indian. They do a lovely curried sea bass with a couple of potatoes and spinach. Thats my treat

Enjoy your day

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Dull and damp here too........Wednesday's jobs done nearly time for lunch........ chicken nugget salad for dins tonight mmmmmmm
@Robinredbreast ........Hope the dentist wasn't too painful on the mouth or pocket........:nailbiting:

No pain, just a fitting, but payment is due on the 17th, my 3rd appointment ........ £ 2244.34 :eek:

alf_Josiah

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
People that point out my spelling mistakes
Good morening brave new day. Today I approach wif trepidation, this morning I shall be a walk leader for a group of very naughty old folks average age 75 and up to all soughts of mischief, the worst by far is Gladys the pill, she gives the old boys blue smarties and the drags them into the bushes, one of my tasks is catch her red or blue handed. Unfortunately she is far to smart for me.

Reactions: karen8967
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Morning and it is bright and sunny with blue skies. Out in a couple of hours, going to a friends son's house, a new switch socket needs moving and to view his new kitchen and flooring, hopefully a cup of tea as well.
Have sun shiny day :)

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Flaming Heck.............what have you ordered .............. gold plated dentures............:bag:

A partial one, as my gums on the upper right are receding even more and it i have a small gap too, so needs must, payment is on the 17th, trying to weigh up which bank job to do........................... anyone any preference as to which one........;):D lol

satindoll

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Insulin
A partial one, as my gums on the upper right are receding even more and it i have a small gap too, so needs must, payment is on the 17th, trying to weigh up which bank job to do........................... anyone any preference as to which one........;):D lol

One where you wont be recognised.......xxxx........:cool:......:mask:........:joyful:

SueJB

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
cold weather
Right now I'm licking my lips and thinking how lucky I am to have eaten a brill low carb lamb stir fry sitting at the kitchen table in the sun. Considering for this afternoon either going for a swim in the outdoor pool or doing some gardening. Probably the latter will win as it means I can keep more clothes on.

Pipp

Staff Member
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Right now I'm licking my lips and thinking how lucky I am to have eaten a brill low carb lamb stir fry sitting at the kitchen table in the sun. Considering for this afternoon either going for a swim in the outdoor pool or doing some gardening. Probably the latter will win as it means I can keep more clothes on.
I think I would be wearing plenty of clothes for the outdoor swimming pool, this time of year.:nailbiting: