What are you doing now and humorous banter.

karen8967

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Morning all have a great day
FB_IMG_1524668787813.jpg

SueJB

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
cold weather
Ah. Sorry to read about your older sister.
So your problem is time.
A possible solution is proportion your time, leaving enough for yourself.
Life would be so easy if you could apportion time like you can cut a cake @alf_Josiah

Fairygodmother

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Bigotry, reliance on unsupported 'facts', unkindness, unfairness.
Mornin’ all. Cat still sleeping, doesn’t drink coffee. Cleared out a kitchen cupboard last month and found a vintage one-cup filter thingy. Had been there for aeons. First cup of coffee’s transformed and no bad side effects.

alf_Josiah

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
People that point out my spelling mistakes
Good Morening, social niceties done, tea drunk drunk koffy on it's way when I make it. Time to go and start my plinky plonky keyboard practice. My music teacher likes to slip a couple of awkward bits in the homework.
Ear defenders will be required if you're in the Reading area.

Fairygodmother

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Sorry about your sister Sue; it’s so hard to do everything one feels one should, could and want to at a time like this. My only advice, learned when caring for an elderly relative, is please don’t exhaust yourself, and please don’t feel guilty.

Reactions: jay hay-char

dunelm

Master
Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
good morning, salute the sun, Ra is riz and all that.
Out to dinner last night with grandkids and Mr Pickle stayed over. So that’s another list of rail track that we must just have to accomplish descent sidings. :arghh:
How shall I apportion my day this time. I can’t use a cake as has been suggested as such confectionery is far too dangerous to have in the house. Florence Nightingale invented pie charts so perhaps... no, can’t have pies in the house. Oh well, perhaps a day out on my bike, all for me, yippee! :D
Whatever you are doing, enjoy the day, carpe diem, quam minimum credula postero and all that.:)

Fairygodmother

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Morning Cumbs. Fajitas are easy if like me you take short cuts. A pack of tortillas, a pack of tex mex dips (guacamole, salsa, sour cream), a pack of fajita seasoning, onion, mushroom, peppers and salads. And some protein. Fry up the protein in nice healthy oil, add onions, peppers, mushrooms and fajita seasoning. Warm the tortillas and when all’s cooked to perfection (don’t burn it) pile some of the fried stuff with dollops of all the rest and a couple of salad bits on the tortilla, wrap it up and attempt to eat without it all falling into your lap or shooting across the table and hitting him (or her) indoors. Refried beans optional.

Cumberland

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Foodwise Nuts & Mushrooms (Vomit)
Morning Cumbs. Fajitas are easy if like me you take short cuts. A pack of tortillas, a pack of tex mex dips (guacamole, salsa, sour cream), a pack of fajita seasoning, onion, mushroom, peppers and salads. And some protein. Fry up the protein in nice healthy oil, add onions, peppers, mushrooms and fajita seasoning. Warm the tortillas and when all’s cooked to perfection (don’t burn it) pile some of the fried stuff with dollops of all the rest and a couple of salad bits on the tortilla, wrap it up and attempt to eat without it all falling into your lap or shooting across the table and hitting him (or her) indoors. Refried beans optional.

Thank you for your post @Fairygodmother
It’s on my mind to try these out sometime, there’s really only mushrooms and nuts that I won’t eat yukety yuk otherwise I’ll eat owt

karen8967

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Mornin’ all. Cat still sleeping, doesn’t drink coffee. Cleared out a kitchen cupboard last month and found a vintage one-cup filter thingy. Had been there for aeons. First cup of coffee’s transformed and no bad side effects.
Morning fairygodmother (correct title today)

Cumberland

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Foodwise Nuts & Mushrooms (Vomit)
I’m sitting in dentists waiting room lol
Remember last Thursday I went there for my 9am appointment only to be told that I was a week early lol lol lol
Yes I’m officially dementing

Fairygodmother

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Thank you for your post @Fairygodmother
It’s on my mind to try these out sometime, there’s really only mushrooms and nuts that I won’t eat yukety yuk otherwise I’ll eat owt

Some like it hot - I do - and add a jalapeño or two, but last night I was too busy dancing around celebrating good results to remember. May add a couple to the leftovers lunchtime fajita which I’ll eat in the garden, watching the newts and tadpoles, while him indoors is out following a little white ball across a windy landscape and bothering some squirrels and bunnies.

wolfie11969

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Used to live in acoxs green when I was a wee lad (3) and mum used to say...it’s different in Dudley: wacky: never understood what she meant

Acocks Green is abut 4 miles from where I grew up - in Kings Heath.

And yes life is different in Dudley - but I've been here since 2004 so cant be that bad :). Its about 12 miles from where I was brought up but its so different a way of life