What are you doing now and humorous banter.

Fairygodmother

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Bigotry, reliance on unsupported 'facts', unkindness, unfairness.
Night night everyone after another lovely day, sleep well. The tuna was disappointing, Cumbs, but the teriyaki tilapia was very yummy. First time of trying it, from Tesco, going to get it again.

Fairygodmother

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Goodnight Karen, sweet dreams.

Reactions: Cumberland

alf_Josiah

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
People that point out my spelling mistakes
Good Morening one and all.
Excuse me while I slurp my early morening tea, soon to be koffy.
May all your endeavours be fruitful, cos me and my mates chaos and mayhem are of scrumping this afternoon. hehehehe.

Reactions: Cumberland

Fairygodmother

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Mornin’ Karen, mornin’ Alf, mornin’ all.
Alf, I’m intrigued, what are you and the mayhem crew scrumping this afternoon?

wolfie11969

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Bright and sunny here. I've been awake on and off for hours but too comfy to get out of bed.

Hubby not long up. He's taking me to the cinema to see Infinity Wars. (Oh the things I'd rather be doing) :rolleyes:

Besides the cinema I have food and clothes shopping and also diet class and also pick up my various medications that are supposed to keep me 'sane' :wacky: from the local chemist.

Cumberland

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Foodwise Nuts & Mushrooms (Vomit)
Bright and sunny here. I've been awake on and off for hours but too comfy to get out of bed.

Hubby not long up. He's taking me to the cinema to see Infinity Wars. (Oh the things I'd rather be doing) :rolleyes:

Besides the cinema I have food and clothes shopping and also diet class and also pick up my various medications that are supposed to keep me 'sane' :wacky: from the local chemist.

Hi @wolfie11969

Not heard of that film, you might enjoy it

Last time I went to cinema was last year to watch Dunkirk

Have a good day

Reactions: Fairygodmother

wolfie11969

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Good Morening one and all.
Excuse me while I slurp my early morening tea, soon to be koffy.
May all your endeavours be fruitful, cos me and my mates chaos and mayhem are of scrumping this afternoon. hehehehe.

scrumping - a word I havent heard for over 30 years. It's something me and the siblings used to do as youngsters as a house at the top of our hill had an orchard so we skulk over the fence and pilfer all his fruit. Wonderful even if it did give us belly ache after eating so much. Never thought of taking a bag

You have to come back and tell us what you managed to find on your travels

Reactions: alf_Josiah

wolfie11969

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Hi @wolfie11969

Not heard of that film, you might enjoy it

Last time I went to cinema was last year to watch Dunkirk

Have a good day

Hiya Cumberland

Infinity Wars is about the 20th film in a line of Marvel characters - Stan Lee is the creator of the universe

I'm fed up watching them now but I'm being bullied by hubby into seeing it. I'd much rather see it at home where it can be put on pause so I can go to the loo and I can also have subtitles due to my stupid hearing loss.

Hubby's pointers for the film - go the toilet beforehand as its a long film. Yeah 2 hours 20 minutes to sit and either not drink for fear of needing the loo, or going to the loo and getting told off as I've missed the pivotal bits of action.

I may be heading for the divorce courts lol

Cumberland

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Foodwise Nuts & Mushrooms (Vomit)
Hiya Cumberland

Infinity Wars is about the 20th film in a line of Marvel characters - Stan Lee is the creator of the universe

I'm fed up watching them now but I'm being bullied by hubby into seeing it. I'd much rather see it at home where it can be put on pause so I can go to the loo and I can also have subtitles due to my stupid hearing loss.

Hubby's pointers for the film - go the toilet beforehand as its a long film. Yeah 2 hours 20 minutes to sit and either not drink for fear of needing the loo, or going to the loo and getting told off as I've missed the pivotal bits of action.

I may be heading for the divorce courts lol

Hi @wolfie11969

I could fit you a catheter

Molly56

Type of diabetes
Don't have diabetes
Treatment type
I do not have diabetes
Productive morning.....visit to florist to look at wedding flowers...just a bouquet for me and buttonhole for @Clivethedrive ...think I have seen what I will get....also purchased some silk roses from another store to make something myself for the table or to put on top of the cake....something else to tick off my list....:)
...planning to spend a short time in the garden before sitting down and relaxing for the rest of the day....hope everyone is having a good day and that the sun is shining wherever you are....:)