What are you doing now and humorous banter.

karen8967

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Good morning early riser, good morning all. It’s magical, marvellous Monday.
Up at **** crow this morning in excited anticipation of a nice bike ride to Snowdonia.
The sun is riz and the birds are chirping. Should I have a quick dip in my notional outdoor ersatz pool or lard up for a sizzling Sauté in the sun before the off.
Have a great day if you can :D:watching::wacky::hungover::rolleyes::joyful::jimlad::playful::couchpotato::eek::happy:
Morning dunelm enjoy your ride

Fairygodmother

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Bigotry, reliance on unsupported 'facts', unkindness, unfairness.
Oooo, lovely Cumbs, don’t fall over the edge.
Time to visit my private menagerie at the bottom of the garden. The honey bears are getting hungry and the tiger needs some tea.

wolfie11969

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Afternoon all

Bright and sunny in the old Black Country.

I'm not jealous of all this talk on pools and rooftop swimming cus us wolfie's dont like to get wet. We look all mangled and tangled when the water falls upon us.

I'm supposed to be potting on plants that I bought a couple of weeks ago but I've gone potty looking at pots. Oh and my wolfie nails are dirty so I need a good scrub but see above about the water thing. I get wet it takes hours to put me back to rights.

Think I'll just go shopping

Molly56

Type of diabetes
Don't have diabetes
Treatment type
I do not have diabetes
Day at home today.......just had Caesar salad for lunch and planning pork loin steak with roasted vegetables for dinner.....trying to decide what to do this afternoon....options are gardening, sewing and watching TV or get on with some of the craft items for our wedding in 8 weeks time.....think it may be the latter....:happy:

....hope everyone is having a good day whatever you are doing....:)

MagicFirefly

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Pump
Dislikes
Dangerous drivers
Marmite
Evening all.

Hope you're enjoying the sunshine whilst I have been stuck at my desk all day going cross eyed in hopes to make some sense of my assignment. I chose type 2 diabetes thinking it would be an easy choose. I was so wrong. When you factor in that it all has to be evidence based, relevant and recent.

Think it's time for a break - iron my uniform and prepare lunch for tomorrow. Might even get in the garden for half an hour with a cuppa!

Fairygodmother

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Bigotry, reliance on unsupported 'facts', unkindness, unfairness.
Tesco meal deal tonight bought on the way home from Magic Mondays - mud pies for grown ups, called ceramics by those who write the prospectus.
Meal deal includes a bottle of red, which him indoors will have as he heard today that a good friend of his, an erstwhile colleague, has died far too young. Sad.
Cat being very nice to him.

karen8967

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Evening all.

Hope you're enjoying the sunshine whilst I have been stuck at my desk all day going cross eyed in hopes to make some sense of my assignment. I chose type 2 diabetes thinking it would be an easy choose. I was so wrong. When you factor in that it all has to be evidence based, relevant and recent.

Think it's time for a break - iron my uniform and prepare lunch for tomorrow. Might even get in the garden for half an hour with a cuppa!
hello magicfirefly welcome to the thread :)

jay hay-char

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Are you in Northumberland

There are lots of pure white sandy beaches

Enjoy your stay
Yes we are. Amazing beaches, and wonderful countryside. We've been to Craster today and walked up to Dunstanborough (I think? ) Castle. Looking out to sea, we saw a pod of dolphins, then walked back to Craster, bought some kippers for brekkie tomorrow and then came home. Going out to the Farne Islands tomorrow, from Seahouses. I'm very impressed with this area.

Clivethedrive

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Jogging
Yes we are. Amazing beaches, and wonderful countryside. We've been to Craster today and walked up to Dunstanborough (I think? ) Castle. Looking out to sea, we saw a pod of dolphins, then walked back to Craster, bought some kippers for brekkie tomorrow and then came home. Going out to the Farne Islands tomorrow, from Seahouses. I'm very impressed with this area.

Hi jay hay-char,few years ago visited farne islands( watch out for the terns and black headed gulls they are resolute divebombers)Alnwick castle is worth a look,beaches along from sea houses to craister are fabulous...the puffins are comical and should be in their best plumage,with colourful beaks.crab sarnies are fab too.

Cumberland

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Foodwise Nuts & Mushrooms (Vomit)

Bamburgh Castle & Holy Island well worth a visit too