What are you doing now and humorous banter.

Jaylee

Oracle
Retired Moderator
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Why didn't you take my tip ? Get the dice out.

I suppose its like driving whilst hypo during a school run. (or in a case i personally know of, a teacher with a glass of wine & a "funny woodbine" @ marking time..) Random chances, mindlessly gambling young people's lives/potential...;)

Reactions: alf_Josiah

SueJB

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
cold weather
I suppose its like driving whilst hypo during a school run. (or in a case i personally know of, a teacher with a glass of wine & a "funny woodbine" @ marking time..) Random chances, mindlessly gambling young people's lives/potential...;)
Marking exam scripts is hard work and it can be very dull. It's a responsibility that I take seriously and I do care about getting it right. Perhaps it's made me lose my sense of humour. Sorry, I don't find this anecdote funny @Jaylee likewise @alf_Josiah the marking tip. The recipients of the grades care too and having a certificate demonstrating their ability to write in English as a foreign language could affect their chances of getting a job.
I mark on-line so there are no scripts to shuffle.

dunelm

Master
Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
Goodmorning everyone have a great day
Good morning early riser, good morning all.
Been up since 0400, for no discernible reason.
The grandchildren (3) are still stacking up tiny zed’s and Mrs Miggins is practicing for the Team GB sleeping team.
Two more grandchildren are descending on us today so lots of opportunity for fun, frolicks, moaning, crying, falling over, getting covered in paint and glue and a whole myriad of unforeseen and unplanned for vignettes.
Have a great day if you can :)

karen8967

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Good morning early riser, good morning all.
Been up since 0400, for no discernible reason.
The grandchildren (3) are still stacking up tiny zed’s and Mrs Miggins is practicing for the Team GB sleeping team.
Two more grandchildren are descending on us today so lots of opportunity for fun, frolicks, moaning, crying, falling over, getting covered in paint and glue and a whole myriad of unforeseen and unplanned for vignettes.
Have a great day if you can :)
Goodmorning dunelm enjoy your day with the grandchildren

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Bullies, Liars, Trolls and dishonest cruel people
Good morning, my grandchild arrived yesterday by C- section, @ 2.15 pm, weighing 5lb 150z, it's a girl, I have the most beautiful little granddaughter, mum and baby are doing well and dad is over the moon, I am so happy :happy::dummy1::joyful::happy:
Wishing you all a great Tuesday :)

jay hay-char

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Good morning, my grandchild arrived yesterday by C- section, @ 2.15 pm, weighing 5lb 150z, it's a girl, I have the most beautiful little granddaughter, mum and baby are doing well and dad is over the moon, I am so happy :happy::dummy1::joyful::happy:
Wonderful news; congratulations Grandma!

Fairygodmother

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Bigotry, reliance on unsupported 'facts', unkindness, unfairness.

Terrific news Robin! So pleased everything’s good. A little head to nestle against your shoulder, first smiles, joy, small fingers, oooooooo congratulations to all.

Reactions: Cumberland

Clivethedrive

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Jogging

Good morning Rrb,congratulations lovely to hear your wonderful family are doing so well,love and kisses to all

Reactions: Cumberland

Cumberland

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Foodwise Nuts & Mushrooms (Vomit)

Good new Robs I’m so pleased baby girl and mum are ok
A new life always makes me smile so precious

Sending love to you all

Cumberland

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Foodwise Nuts & Mushrooms (Vomit)