What are you doing now and humorous banter.

Fairygodmother

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Bigotry, reliance on unsupported 'facts', unkindness, unfairness.
Mornin’ Karen, mornin’ dunelm. Good morning everyone.
I’m feeling tired at just the thought of a house full of TTs dunelm, despite the delight. An early thought but hope you and Mrs M have a long and restful night tonight.

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Bullies, Liars, Trolls and dishonest cruel people
Morning guys, a bit dull and dark here today. Going to the hospital again to see my little granddaughter and taking another grandchild up with me and then making dinner for her, it's half term. Went out to buy a baby outfit yesterday and came back with 4 items, but they are so cute and I must admit I was spoilt for choice as I wanted to buy them all :)

Have a wonderful Wednesday :)

wolfie11969

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Well it's wet and cold.

Stepson off for revision for his upcoming exam - English language.

Hubby going to help me finish the bathroom. I've sort of chickened out on the tops of the walls as I'm scared I might fall off the ladder. So hubby going to do that whilst I gloss all the wooden bits. Hopefully will be finished today and then I can relax before it's time to start on the kitchen.

Here's hoping it will take a couple of hours then I can relax with a book or tv. Oh and a glass of wine.

Off now to find some kind of food in the kitchen. Maybe strawberries and blueberries with yogurt, who knows

SueJB

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
cold weather
For the first time in 5 days, I've just got on the bike, well I've just got off it!!. It wasn't easy and I only did 15 mins full pelt but what a great start. No more marking til the end of June so peddle power has started and I'm positive it's got to continue

Reactions: Clivethedrive

karen8967

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
No tea for me tonight had decent numbers this morning but they have been rising steadily as the days gone on despite doing corrections somethings obviously brewing good job im not hungry which is very unusual for me