What are you doing now and humorous banter.

Cumberland

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Foodwise Nuts & Mushrooms (Vomit)
@Cumberland ....sounds like your appetite has returned....that’s good news...:).....we had salad...smoked salmon for me and roast chicken for @Clivethedrive ....plus strawberries and cream for dessert....
...hope you have a good evening....:)

Yes Mrs Molly appetite good and a better day all round

Greetings to you and Mr Clive

Cumberland

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Foodwise Nuts & Mushrooms (Vomit)
@Cumberland ....you could always mention it is your birthday and you may get extras....:joyful:....unless of course you use that line on a regular basis....:rolleyes:

Mrs Molly I take my drivers licence card with me to prove my date of birth and ask if the first drink for us both is on the house, they oblige and so does the Italian

Cheeky yes but don’t ask you don’t get

Reactions: Molly56

Molly56

Type of diabetes
Don't have diabetes
Treatment type
I do not have diabetes
Mrs Molly I take my drivers licence card with me to prove my date of birth and ask if the first drink for us both is on the house, they oblige and so does the Italian

Cheeky yes but don’t ask you don’t get
@Cumberland ....hope it works for you and Mrs Cumbs on Friday....:).....a couple of local restaurant chains we sometimes go to have loyalty cards and I often receive an email offering me a free meal on my birthday.....is a perfect opportunity for us both to go for the mixed grill (or similar high priced dish on the menu) .....I also seem to remember a free fresh cream cake was offered from Patisserie Valerie last year....:joyful:
.....hope you have another good day today.....:)

Molly56

Type of diabetes
Don't have diabetes
Treatment type
I do not have diabetes
Good morning all.
I have been off for a while due to real world distraction - holidays, grandchildren, out on my motorcycle, that sort of stuff.
A friend, who I have known since the 1960’s came over from California yesterday so we did a bit of wine tasting.
Good to see you back @dunelm .....how was Scotland jaunt.....:)

Reactions: Cumberland

Fairygodmother

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Bigotry, reliance on unsupported 'facts', unkindness, unfairness.
Afternoon all, I’ve been catching some downtime, and seeing older daughter too. She’s nearly cast off the vestiges of the job for the holiday - it always takes a bit of time!
Hot hot today, and likely to get hotter. I was in Portugal this time last year and I’m soooooo glad I’m not there and wondering how to keep myself and insulin cool enough this year. Is this, as is predicted, the new normal? I’ve bought an arabica coffee plant, just in case, and really because it was in the ‘reduced so buy me now before I’m thrown away’ rack at Tesco. Got to have caffeine, iced or hot.

karen8967

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Alittle pic from sons wedding
IMG-20180801-WA0010.jpg

PatsyB

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Diabetes
another day , had a good nights sleep now to start and get ready for the day...hair to wash , dress and then out with the dogs then shopping then to mams to see to her then hope and pray that the Solicitors get their fingers out and get me a dam key for the Electricians to get in and re- wire the house I am going to ...Not gonna happen this week i know grrrrrr