What are you doing over Christmas?

drahawkins_1973

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
I'll be relaxing and eating trifle! Just moved house so really looking forward to our first Christmas here.
Sorry people have to work :-(
Congrats Hale but surely you'll be going to you fiancés mums house and not your boyfriends :)
Hope everyone has a great day!
X

Sent from the Diabetes Forum App

WeeWillie

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Dictators who positively go out of their way to force misery, tears and fears, upon their countryman's lives.
Politicians who, in dealing with dictators, have a wishbone where a backbone should be.
We're going over to my eldest son's house and we're looking forward to see the children opening their presents.
Always a happy time of year.

We've three children and ten granchildren, however we can only visit our eldest son as our daughter lives 450 miles away and our younger son lives on an island off the coast of Scotland.
We'll eventually see them all though.

Anyway, have a nice one everybody. :happy:

Be good now. lol :angelic:

willie.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: 4 people

WeeWillie

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Dictators who positively go out of their way to force misery, tears and fears, upon their countryman's lives.
Politicians who, in dealing with dictators, have a wishbone where a backbone should be.
Well I'm just back from Frankfurt and the Xmas markets where I got engaged :)

It's my nephews 1st birthday on Saturday so we're having a party for him. Xmas eve we go to my neighbours big party, Xmas morning at my mums (Santa still visits the grown ups in my family ;) ) then over to my boyfriends mums for presents, then back to my mums for dinner! Keeping all the family happy!

My other sister is due any day with her 3rd child so we're hoping she pops soon so baby can enjoy Xmas too!

Congratulations hale, a rather nice time to get engaged, same too for your sister's forthcoming little child.
All good babies are born in December you know. Come to think of it, so was I. lol :joyful:

Have a very pleasant Christmas.
willie. :)