What are you too up to for Christmas

Lulu9101112

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Football, Rugby, Sweede, Parsnips, Beetroot
So I’m traveling to the Netherlands with my dad tommorow and are staying in London today

Reactions: Antje77

Antje77

Oracle
Retired Moderator
Type of diabetes
LADA
Treatment type
Insulin
What did you do
And thanks
Went to visit my aunt and uncle, and their children and grandchildren. My uncle is a very good cook and loves to experiment with things like grapes in the Brussels sprouts, honey on the chicory and jackfruit in mystery sauce, so the carb counting was close to impossible but the food was definitely worth it!
They are a very nice family and I've been visiting them at christmas for years now, first with my father and the last few years on my own, since my father passed away.
Today I stayed at home, doing nothing and declaring a grilled cheese sandwich dinner :)

What have you been doing in the Netherlands? Are you still here in my country? Did you have a good christmas?

Lulu9101112

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Football, Rugby, Sweede, Parsnips, Beetroot
Went to visit my aunt and uncle, and their children and grandchildren. My uncle is a very good cook and loves to experiment with things like grapes in the Brussels sprouts, honey on the chicory and jackfruit in mystery sauce, so the carb counting was close to impossible but the food was definitely worth it!
They are a very nice family and I've been visiting them at christmas for years now, first with my father and the last few years on my own, since my father passed away.
Today I stayed at home, doing nothing and declaring a grilled cheese sandwich dinner :)

What have you been doing in the Netherlands? Are you still here in my country? Did you have a good christmas?

I didn’t know you were in Netherlands as you said my country
Lol (Its my home country I was born in the Netherlands but living in England and yeah I did had a good time. Saw my Dutch grandparent, half brother etc... and had a great Christmas dinner and presents

Antje77

Oracle
Retired Moderator
Type of diabetes
LADA
Treatment type
Insulin
Sounds like a wonderful christmas!
Yes, I'm originally from Amsterdam but have been living in a rural area in Friesland for years now.
Fijne feestdagen!