What are your hypo symptoms?

RuthW

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Pump
Hunger, shakiness, irritability, paranoia, aggression, visual disturbances. The visual disturbances are bad because on occasion my vision has broken up to the extent that it's like looking into a kaleidoscope, then it's really hard to find the sugar bowl! Or even the kitchen.

Reactions: 3 people

Heathero

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Pump
I tend to get confused unable to concentrate or very irritable, sometimes yawn a lot, sometimes grind my teeth if very low become shaky and weak. Also perspire.At night sweat ( if not hot flushes) and have worrying persistent thoughts. Therefore depend on Bm if any of above occur. Have had diabetes for 48 years.

autoimmune chrissy

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
I get a sickly feeling,slurring my words,talking nonsense,seeing stars and laying on the. settee after taking 3 tubes of glucose just waiting to come round was really scary

ccrawcour21

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
I don't really get any symptoms until I'm around 2.1 and even then I don't always get them. I don't get the usual signs, it's mainly like the onset of an migraine, flashing lights in the eyes, thats it. Anything below that my vision blacks out every few minutes and I throw up.

smithy_90

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Diabetes!
I start to shake and get hungry but then again i just did my blood level and it was tell me i was having a hypo when.. felt fine :confused: wasn't shaking or anything.