What are your pump target blood levels?

Amy.W

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Hi lively ladies. I was wondering what you have got set up on your pumps for blood target levels. Think I need to tighten mine and not seeing DSN until 19th.

1Sarah1

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Pump
Hi I didn't actually set any on my pump -is this part of a correction wizard you want to do for? I used to adjust manually, it worked for me. 5.5 before meals 7.5 and hour after whilst pregnant with lots of testing.
My 2yr old has a target for corrections and cgm on her pump but it drove me nuts as its forever alerting so I changed the parameters a bit on the cgm front x

azure

Expert
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Pump
I didn't use anything on my pump either. I calculated my own insulin dose and any necessary corrections. I aimed to be below 7 two,hours after eating.

I'm not sure what you're using the levels for?

Amy.W

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Hey it's for the correction and when the pump will suggest these and by how much. It only has rough time slots rather than before after meals. It was set as 4-7.5 I've changed it to 4-7 so it'll aim in the middle. I just can't wait to see DSN. Off to Turkey tomorrow so fingers crossed I can keep it under control. I've not had the terrible lows people talk about yet. When did this kick in for everyone? X

azure

Expert
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Pump
Hey it's for the correction and when the pump will suggest these and by how much. It only has rough time slots rather than before after meals. It was set as 4-7.5 I've changed it to 4-7 so it'll aim in the middle. I just can't wait to see DSN. Off to Turkey tomorrow so fingers crossed I can keep it under control. I've not had the terrible lows people talk about yet. When did this kick in for everyone? X

I can't remember exactly, but my lows started to kick in at something like 8-9 weeks.

Enjoy Turkey :)