What blood glucose monitor do you use?

vicsetter

I use the Bayer USB Contour and Mylife Pura (Swiss made) The contour and it's big brother give similar readings and read about 20% higher than the Pura. (You can get the Pura free from their website).
Contour USB - nice meter good clear display (in colour).
Main criticism, unable to delete readings made in error. Test strip tub too big.
Plus point - test strip port can be illuminated, on board monitoring software, USB plug in.

Pura Nice big illuminated display, looks cool (bit like an ipod). Big test strips, easy to handle and designed so you don't touch the blood contaminated bit. Test pots a bit smaller than the contour ones but only hold 25 strips.

I have tried the Menari but gave up on the second one they sent me after the battery died after very little use.

netforce911

A beam of light is a little strong Ken it is more of a dull light but Yes it is a torch you press the Menu button twice and a small light shines out of the end that you put the test strips in as to weather it works (Anyone tried testing in the dark let us know how you got on) Still a gimmick I think but a nice meter.