everway9

Type of diabetes
Type 3c
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Nothing springs to mind :)
from being debrided due to necrotising fasciitis

please forgive me for being uneducated and not consulting with google but what is 'debrided', 'necrotising' and 'fasciitis' about/meaning (sorry... I'm on my mobile phone and have limited web access and a **** onscreen keyboard... Arrrrgggh). !!! btw... Ure food tonight sounds v.nice (apologies for the pumpkin smilies...my phone seems to think its Halloween already.

everway9

Type of diabetes
Type 3c
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
please forgive me for being uneducated and not consulting with google but what is 'debrided', 'necrotising' and 'fasciitis' about/meaning (sorry... I'm on my mobile phone and have limited web access and a **** onscreen keyboard... Arrrrgggh). !!! btw... Ure food tonight sounds v.nice (apologies for the pumpkin smilies...my phone seems to think its Halloween already.

everway9

Type of diabetes
Type 3c
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
omg. My phone is totally messed up..... I'll log back on via my pc tomorrow and correct any mistakes.

everway9

Type of diabetes
Type 3c
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
omg. My phone is totally messed up..... I'll log back on via my pc tomorrow and correct any mistakes.

Sauron

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Morons
Debriding is the cutting away of dead or diseased flesh. necrotising fasciitis is bacterial infection that is eating your flesh and can not be cured with antibiotics and has to be cut away but lucky for me I survived and only had a little flesh removed but almost died due to the toxins

NewTD2

Type of diabetes
Type 2 (in remission!)
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Breakfast: None

Lunch: Fried Fish, steamed vegetables

Snack: Chia seeds with berries and nuts, 3 squares of Cavalier ‘diabetics’ Chocolate with Hazelnuts (sweetened with Stevia)

Dinner: One Lidle High Protein Roll, corned beef and salad

Sauron

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Morons
Breakfast: None

Lunch: Spaghetti bolognese on toast

Snack: 2 biscuits

Dinner: Battered sausage and half a bag of chips

Jenniewren1958

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Breakfast small piece of cheese

Lunch sausage spinach asparagus & celeriac dauphinois

Dinner olives cheese egg tomatoe cucumber & tunna

Snack oppo ice cream

Motherhen2014

Type of diabetes
I reversed my Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
People shouting while on their phones.
Brekkie was two brown toasts with margarine
Followed by eggs florenteen

Lunch smoked haddock two very small pieces 5 very small new potatoes and beetroot.

This evening out to tea was served pasta with roast skinless chicken spinach and onions are only a very small bit of pasta.

SueJB

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
cold weather
Not today but yesterday I was invited to lunch (1-6pm) at my French friends who did not know I'm diabetic T1. Loved it and it seems with no ill effects on my belly or my blood this morning.
Before we sat down, nibbles of feta and roast red peppers, guacamole and bread, cheese puffs. Champagne
1st: carrot soup
Main: coucous, lamb, beef, sausage casserole with harissa, courgettes carrots, onions and turnips. Water and red wine
2nd Camembert, lettuce salad, bread, red wine
dessert: creme brulee, red wine

A long walk to the bus stop at either end seems to have done the trick or was it the champagne and wine?. I'm going to go back to eating small today as I found it difficult to get to sleep