Guru
Retired Moderator
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Breakfast: cheese and spring onion omelette

Lunch: cheddar, almonds, fennel tea

Dinner: stuffed courgette. Mini key lime pie (no base)

The courgette recipe was new to me and a real surprise. Great flavours...especially the thyme.

http://sheerluxe.com/content/stuffed-courgettes-feta-and-sun-dried-tomatoes#.U-PIqX-9KSP

6ypixx.jpg

A wee face!!!

Reactions: 2 people
A

Avocado Sevenfold

2lb off. A stone AT LAST. HBA1C results later this morning.
Yaay! Well done Sue :joyful:

I would wish you luck for your results, but you won't need it. it's bound to be good given your improvements :D I get mine this afternoon hopefully.

pms543

Today was fasting blood test day in perpetration for my annual review next week so brekkie was just a bottle of water.
The day has just been finished off with a mug of cocoa with a teaspoon of coconut oil in it - lush!
that drink sounds lush, how do you make it?

A

Avocado Sevenfold

Did you get your results??
Just got them. Same as last time 38 (5.6%)

Was hoping to go down a little due to increased metformin and weight loss since the last test. But in the last couple of months I have had raised levels during the heat wave plus horrible stress during my cat's illness. So on balance, a good result. Managed to stop it going up and am still eating like a queen :D

Reactions: 6 people

Weird Science

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Diabetes
Great news for your two results, congrats, should get mine next month sometime and can't wait!

Bf 2 egg omelette
Lunch Som tam & 1/4 roast chicken
1 scoop coconut ice cream

Dinner stir fried beef with black pepper seasoning and green pepper, with 1 onion, (mother in law made and it was delicious)
2 sq 99% choc

Off to the beach tomorrow

Sent from the Diabetes Forum App

A

Avocado Sevenfold

Forgot to say, my other two tests are not back yet. Full blood test and B12/ferritin/folate. Hopefully next week.

Status
Not open for further replies.