What music are you listening to?

wolfie11969

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only

Love a bit of Billy Idol, reminds me of being a teen and rebelling against my parents awful taste in music

wolfie11969

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Of course you are not too old. You just have to wear protective gear.

Ha ha Galja, I'd need padding and hearing protection. I was thinking of going to a festival close to where I live and decided it would probably be too loud for me. I had problems with the PA system on my holiday so probably wouldnt be able to cope with a concert

hornplayer

I absolutely agree with you, it's classic film, fantastic music, love it, especially the granddad and his final words at the endo_O Oh, I wanted a Jason Patric ( I better not say I want one now, but boy, in my dreams ) :happy::hungry:

Oooo, one of my favourites. I like the vamp with the long dark hair, and I LOVE the lead singer in the rock band sequence. Now THATS my kinda bloke. Muscles, tattoos, bald head.......

Sent from my iPad using DCUK Forum

Reactions: 2 people
A

Avocado Sevenfold

Showing my age here! One of the first bands I saw live (beautiful song currently being used in an advert)

D

Deleted member 308541

I'll never have that recipe again, ooooooooh nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!

hognose

Type of diabetes
Other
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
diabetes, injections/needles.......veg salad fibromyalgia

noblehead

Guru
Retired Moderator
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Pump
Dislikes
Disrespectful people
Just been listening to a classic Elton & Bernie collaboration, a beautiful song:

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Bullies, Liars, Trolls and dishonest cruel people
I have the radio on right now, so a varied mix from Heart, which I like :)

hognose

Type of diabetes
Other
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes

hornplayer

The sound track from A Christmas Carol. Both the stage and screen versions. No, not because I just can't wait for Christmas! I'm doing a production of the show just before Christmas and it is, the rarest of the rare, a show I haven't played yet. The horn part is a bit of a kick in the teeth (- brass player short hand for lots of high stuff and practically no breaks) so I'm making sure I know how it goes. It makes life much easier if you can predict tempo changes etc. especially on this one where I don't know the company or the conductor. It's not playing all over the house. Just in the car.

hognose

Type of diabetes
Other
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes

hognose

Type of diabetes
Other
Treatment type
Insulin