what to eat

IceLover

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Hi guyss tommorow is the day of my first exam and i dont know what i should eat for breakfast. Should i eat more carby foods or less carby foods. Usually for breakfast i would have a glass of milk with belvita breakfast biscuits at 6;45am and i dont think it is suitable for a 2hr exam that starts at 9 and it would keep me going.

Fruitella

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Maybe let the invigilators know if they are not usual teaching staff. Could you keep a couple of unwrapped biscuits or similar handy? I do some invigilating for GCSEs and recently we have removed crisps, juice cartons and Red Bull from the students :). Good luck with the exams.

DiabeticDadUK

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Hi guyss tommorow is the day of my first exam and i dont know what i should eat for breakfast. Should i eat more carby foods or less carby foods. Usually for breakfast i would have a glass of milk with belvita breakfast biscuits at 6;45am and i dont think it is suitable for a 2hr exam that starts at 9 and it would keep me going.

Eat normally. Monitor your BG. Take glucose with you which they should allow you to have if you need it.

And good luck! :)