Type 2 What was the name of the documentary/movie...

Winnie53

BANNED
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
What was the name of the documentary/movie about the two sons who helped their father reverse his type 2 diabetes with diet and exercise? Is the film now available for purchase or to view online? I have a friend who is in the early stages of developing charcot foot and I think the film would inspire her.

Thanks!

bulkbiker

BANNED
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Certainly was "fixing dad" although from memory there isn't a lot about food in it more about the benefits of getting out of the house. I seem to recall being quite annoyed about it at the time.. here's a link I think to the full movie.

tutti

Type of diabetes
Type 2
My hba1c has been around 7-7.5since Iwas diagnosed. I was told to increase my tablets y 1 as it is above the guide lines. But I think since it has been not up and down and also I am not eating sugary food /taking regular exercise, I should be left with 1 tablet. Any thoughts?

Juicyj

Expert
Retired Moderator
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Pump
Dislikes
Hypos, rude people, ignorance and grey days.
My hba1c has been around 7-7.5since Iwas diagnosed. I was told to increase my tablets y 1 as it is above the guide lines. But I think since it has been not up and down and also I am not eating sugary food /taking regular exercise, I should be left with 1 tablet. Any thoughts?

Hello Tutti - you post would get better visibility if it was in it's own thread, let me know if you would me to move this for you ?