What was your bg reading last night and this morning?

Shas3

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
This morning i was 6.3 but i am dreading tomorrow morning as i just finished dinner- two chapatis (quite small though) with sautéed spinach, grilled paneer, a grilled tomato snd some berries with cream!! Fingers crossed and praying Metformin and all other drugs and hormones to keep things under control

Update: 2 hours after that carb dinner i am at 7.1. Hopefully the dawn effect doesn’t mess up and let me wake up to a sub-6 reading

Last edited:

Traceymac23

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Moaner
This morning i was 6.3 but i am dreading tomorrow morning as i just finished dinner- two chapatis (quite small though) with sautéed spinach, grilled paneer, a grilled tomato snd some berries with cream!! Fingers crossed and praying Metformin and all other drugs and hormones to keep things under control

Update: 2 hours after that carb dinner i am at 7.1. Hopefully the dawn effect doesn’t mess up and let me wake up to a sub-6 reading
What's worrying you about that dinner........Chapatis presumably,

Reactions: Shas3

Traceymac23

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Moaner

A brisk evening stroll perhaps?

Reactions: Shas3

Traceymac23

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Moaner
8.3 last night
6.3 this morning

Seems I typically score about 2pts lower from night to morning during fast.

Reactions: Prem51 and Pasha

Pasha

Expert
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Other
last evening 94 mg/dl = 5.2 m moles/l

FBG early this morning 93 mg/dl = 5.2 m moles/l

Reactions: Prem51

Shas3

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Did not measure last night but a 6.1 this morning (a bit early morning at about 4:00 am probably before DP kicked in )

Reactions: Pasha