What was your bg reading last night and this morning?

Shas3

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
8.7 at 10.30 last night and 6.1 at 8am this morning. These are usually my best readings. The rest of the day I’m up around 11 and 13. I’ve lost the good control I had last year. Working hard to get it back but it’s a struggle.

Good luck... hugs

WackyJacky64

Type of diabetes
Prefer not to say
Treatment type
Other
8.8 . morning 7.8 , no food and pre lunch 10.3 . I'm in a state of anxiety and panic. had a visual migraine on Tuesday and if frightens me half to death for fear of it returning and it triggers IBS too . Went for eye test Thursday retinal screening all clear , new prescription glasses and a pair of free sunglasses so something good and proves my eyes are healthy . I know i need to chill but its a process that takes time with my mental problems I can't switch this on and off :(

Reactions: Pasha

Annb

Expert
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
9.7 at 23.45 yesterday
6.5 at 06.00 today
I'm pretty chuffed with that, especially since I "fell off the wagon" yesterday evening.
However, by 07.45 it was 9.2 - after just a cup of tea and 12.3 after Humilin and fried eggs for breakfast. Back down now to 7.7 and I've just had vegetable stew for lunch and will have fish salad for dinner to try to keep it down.

Jovifreak

I know there are other threads for fbgs, and for highest/lowest readings in one day. But I've noticed that over the last few weeks my fbgs are often higher than my bg readings after my evening meal the previous night.
eg Monday night 7.0, Tuesday morning 8.0.
Tuesday night 5.9, Wednesday morning 7.2.
I forgot to test on Wednesday evening.

I'm currently in gran canaria on holiday and cant get mine down...17 before bed so I injected fiasp and levemir which should have brought it down to 6...I woke up at 25.4!!! My insulin is kept cool and injection sites alternated. Been like this few days now and I've no explanation for it!

Grumpy ole thing

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
discovering you cant actually turn the stairs round, or move the roof...
7.8 last night (not toooo bad, didn't need a correction)
19.1 this morning....yaaaaaay \o/ :banghead:
no idea why, haven't been that high in ages, correct and keep running...:bag:

Reactions: Prem51