What was your bg reading last night and this morning?

Pasha

Expert
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Other
90 mg/dl last evening = 5.0 m moles/l

FBG 82 mg/dl or 4.56 m moles/l very very earl;y this morning.

Reactions: Prem51

Annb

Expert
Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Insulin
Really ill last night so I just collapsed onto my bed about 2100, dozed off and woke at 0530 today. This often happens on a Friday - there's no real reason for it. I do go and help to run a children's club on Fridays, but that shouldn't do it.

Last reading at 1620 yesterday 8.1
0535 today 8.5

Reactions: Prem51

Caeseji

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Self-fellating idiots that don't at all look at other people's views
3.7 last night and 4.2 around 9am this morning which was surreal.

@Shas3 looking good in the new picture! Can’t believe I missed this.

Shas3

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
3.7 last night and 4.2 around 9am this morning which was surreal.

@Shas3 looking good in the new picture! Can’t believe I missed this.

Thanks ... am sometimes a bit shocked myself at how terrible I was back then and i just never realized it in that moment

And i had to revamp the whole wardrobe which was an expensive exercise but not complaining for now... have a great day

WackyJacky64

Type of diabetes
Prefer not to say
Treatment type
Other
I don't know what it was last night as can't afford to test before and after meals, but this morning it was 8.3 .
My own fault I treated myself to some blueberry crumble and it obviously hates me .
I feel down right now and my morning readings have been 7 and over apart from the odd one when it was 6.9.
I bored of the food I can eat and bored of type 2 .

Annb

Expert
Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Insulin
7.9 at 2200 yesterday
7.3 at 0630 today
I know it's going to get worse today - I found some "breakfast bread pudding" in the freezer yesterday and intended to defrost and throw it out today - just a small portion, but I had it this morning (because I'm lazy and couldn't be bothered making anything else). Took slightly larger dose of insulin to see if that would counteract it, but I have my doubts.

JohnEGreen

Master
Type of diabetes
Other
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Tripe and Onions
4.6 last night.
5.0 this morning.

yesterday was a little odd woke up at 4.6 after lunch was 5.3 after a very low carb late dinner less than 10 gms of carb went to 7.7 then down to 4.6 at bedtime can't explain the 7.7.

WackyJacky64

Type of diabetes
Prefer not to say
Treatment type
Other
7.9 at 2200 yesterday
7.3 at 0630 today
I know it's going to get worse today - I found some "breakfast bread pudding" in the freezer yesterday and intended to defrost and throw it out today - just a small portion, but I had it this morning (because I'm lazy and couldn't be bothered making anything else). Took slightly larger dose of insulin to see if that would counteract it, but I have my doubts.
I threw my tea in the bin it was horrible i made cabbage and kale with minced pork fried in onion , it was awful the pork was really tough, threw it away then fried two sausages and ate them, had blueberries strawberries with walnuts and double cream , I am going to look for a different approach to bringing my blood numbers down cos I am not feeling happy eating low carb high fat and i get a pain in my side and a really strong taste in my mouth .