What was your fasting blood glucose? (with some chat)

PseudoBob77

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin

4.8 at 01:19
4.3 at 08:03
5.4 at 09:56
5.6 at 12:05

Had a few cups of bournville cocoa but almost no carbs in that and i don't add any milk or sugar, just hot water. So that's no breakfast so far, now i definitely need lunch, i'm starving :)

Last edited by a moderator:

spoodles2

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Hello mates,
At a couple of the other forums I've frequented there was a thread like this one where we all sorta checked in each day, with our first cup of coffee or tea, and reported our fasting or waking blood glucose level and some short comment about whether we're ok with it or if not - why not?...

It worked well as a sort of 'first thread to check' each morning and post to.

I'll start.

This morning was a 5.6mmol for me. That's about normal for me

What about you?
Im new to forum..im concerned as been very tired over chru
Istmas and tired dry mouth all the usual symptoms i am a type 2 diabetic who gas been naughty over festive season checked my blood just now and its 20.5 do you think i have to be concerned ??? Hope someone can put my mind ar rest xxx❤❤
Hello mates,
At a couple of the other forums I've frequented there was a thread like this one where we all sorta checked in each day, with our first cup of coffee or tea, and reported our fasting or waking blood glucose level and some short comment about whether we're ok with it or if not - why not?...

It worked well as a sort of 'first thread to check' each morning and post to.

I'll start.

This morning was a 5.6mmol for me. That's about normal for me

What about you?

spoodles2

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
I am new please excuse me...i tested my blood befoe i am a type 2 and found my bloods to be 20.5 i have been poorly over Christmas but have beeb sleeping a lot and very thirsty classic symptoms..also cheated ove Christmas do i have to be concerned can anyone help pkease xxxx

Sco81

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Non-insulin injectable medication (incretin mimetics)
5 first thing then 5 2 hours after breakfast:)

Reactions: 4 people