What was your fasting blood glucose? (with some chat)

JohnEGreen

Master
Type of diabetes
Other
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Tripe and Onions
4.6 this morning back on track have been a bit poorly over last few days with other conditions playing up a bit.

Reactions: 10 people

scouse13

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Gud morning all
fbg = 6.5 @ 0700
Quite a nice suprise... birthday dinner out last evening with cake later.
No booze!!!

Reactions: 3 people

Hodge1960

Type of diabetes
Reactive hypoglycemia
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
8.5 at 7.30am...and feeling better than I did several hours after my tea last night 11.3 three hour after sea bass and two slices of malt loaf... guess I know what not to eat there....now if there is .." nothing wrong with my sugar" (the doc says )......why did I feel so c##p?... I know BS will go up and down when anyone eats but no_one I ask feels awful after they have eaten, full maybe but not dizzy , floaty, .

Reactions: 7 people

JohnEGreen

Master
Type of diabetes
Other
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Tripe and Onions
Was prescribed steroids yesterday for my asthma
Not long term I hope still I take 15mg a day and still have managed to reduce BG levels eventually by good carb control so it is possible over time despite the steroids.

My FBG this morning 5.0

Reactions: 3 people

happier than you

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin

Can't get the first reading down whatever i do. It's 5.5 now at 7pm. Something weird happens overnight and i can't put my finger on it. I'm wary of increasing my night dose, in case i'm going too low during the night and rebounding. Often my insulin seems to go in a bump under my skin, not convinced it's working properly or late or what it's actually doing.

Reactions: 4 people