What was your fasting blood glucose? (with some chat)

DumfriesDik

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Carbs
Morning all.

Excuse my ignorance, but are there two threads on this in different parts of the forum? Which should I be posting in?

10.7 @5.30 this morning. 3 down on yesterday, so, happy with that.

Reactions: 7 people
D

debrasue

Morning all.

Excuse my ignorance, but are there two threads on this in different parts of the forum? Which should I be posting in?

10.7 @5.30 this morning. 3 down on yesterday, so, happy with that.
Hi Dik! You can post on whichever one you like, or both if you want to. I think a second thread was started because it was felt that the first had gone off-topic, but that now seems to have been resolved. Hope this helps. :)

Reactions: 5 people

Prem51

Expert
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
There seems to be one thread for T2s, one for T1s, and this one in which both T1s and T2s post.I used to post in this thread and the T2 thread, mainly because I started posting in this thread in error thinking it was the T2 thread. I usually post only in the T2 thread now. Some post in both threads. It's up to you really. I think more people read and post in the T2 thread.

Reactions: 2 people

Liam1955

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Anti-Gay People, Self Centre People, Two Faced People and Bad Language.
23/8/16 - Morning.

Reactions: 9 people

phdiabetic

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
6.4 today. Having a weird morning so far - I quickly went up to the 7's after starting breakfast, then dropped suddenly to 5.1, had a lemonade, kept dropping, had fruit juice and now I'm 9.1 and dropping again!

Reactions: 6 people

DumfriesDik

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Carbs
A rare 'normal' reading of 7.2 for me. I have worked hard to get this, going to do my damnedest to keep it low. Another paddle today is in the offing.

@phdiabetic That sounds like a mare. Hope it settles soon for you.

Reactions: 5 people

JohnEGreen

Master
Type of diabetes
Other
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Tripe and Onions
Not a clue have run out of test strips so it's ?.? this morning.