What was your fasting blood glucose? (with some chat)

Bcgirl

Type of diabetes
Type 3c
Treatment type
Diet only
Have t posted here for a bit…
today was an unusual 6.9
wen this morning for my bloodwork, not expecting a change. Trip to Sri Lanka , in fact any travel, has me eating more carbs than I normally would but I was very good for the most part. I wasn’t that I wanted the carbs, I just had to eat….so if the only choice was processed meat, that’s what I had.
blood sugar has been high for the past three days, just my moody pancreas I’m sure.
cheers to all

Ryhia

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
Have t posted here for a bit…
today was an unusual 6.9
wen this morning for my bloodwork, not expecting a change. Trip to Sri Lanka , in fact any travel, has me eating more carbs than I normally would but I was very good for the most part. I wasn’t that I wanted the carbs, I just had to eat….so if the only choice was processed meat, that’s what I had.
blood sugar has been high for the past three days, just my moody pancreas I’m sure.
cheers to all
Nice to see you reporting in. Hope you enjoyed your trip to Sri Lanka.

Bcgirl

Type of diabetes
Type 3c
Treatment type
Diet only
A1C results are in Blah…47.5 again. I’m disappointed. That means my average glucoses reading is 7.8. That just isn’t true…I rarely get into the sevens. I don’t understand. Maybe my red blood cells are long lived…? My Dexcom, which has been accurate, has my average glucose at 6.4 over the past 60 days.
I’ll carry on…with attitude.
oh, this morning was 5.9