What was your fasting blood glucose? (with some chat)

teacher123

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
5.7 :) - what a change three weeks makes. Three weeks ago I was waking up with 15.7 and feeling absolutely exhausted. A great feeling to see nice levels in morning :happy:

Reactions: 4 people

Clivethedrive

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Jogging
14.9...and panicking...honestly have no clue how it can be this high
Hi natalie1974, don't panic , if you really want steady consistent bs ,then portion control and regular eating times are v important, they are working for me since weighing my foods etc and eating at regular times my bs has stayed in the high 3' s, all the best

Natalie1974

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Hi natalie1974, don't panic , if you really want steady consistent bs ,then portion control and regular eating times are v important, they are working for me since weighing my foods etc and eating at regular times my bs has stayed in the high 3' s, all the best

This is a freak one I think...wonder if I'm coming down with something...it's the highest reading I've had in months.
Having said that I have an appointment for hospital procedure this morning and wonder if some of it could actually be down to nerves. :nailbiting:

Clivethedrive

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Jogging
This is a freak one I think...wonder if I'm coming down with something...it's the highest reading I've had in months.
Having said that I have an appointment for hospital procedure this morning and wonder if some of it could actually be down to nerves. :nailbiting:
Yes,i think so back in feb i had a 28 needle biopsy on my prostate and my bs was up in the 12's

Natalie1974

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
14.9 AGAIN...I just don't get it...was 7.2 when I went to bed...feeling frustrated :(