What was your fasting blood glucose? (with some chat)

Granny_grump_

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Dishonesty lies and thieves and online Bullies!!!
very similar and gained 3 pounds along with the raised BSs

Hi to Contralto and John
You will soon both be back on track these are blips but we get over them good luck too you both. K

Granny_grump_

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
fbafa3594094e0bb7c9b9cdc1526b1ab.jpg

Today's spectacular sunrise.

Daybreak has always been my favorite part of the day, the renewal of light bringing with it the promise of a fresh start, slates wiped clean, a celestial absolution of past sins, a sacred covenant of hope reborn.

By comparison, the liver dump that caused my fasting glucose of 4,6 to become 5,7 after my morning 5km walk seems inconsequential.

Have a great day everyone!

Pavlos

Hi Pavlosn what a beautiful quote to go along with your wonderful Daybreak photo inspirational K

Granny_grump_

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
5.3 today things settling down here now.
The stress over the last few days was I think a reaction to the passing, over the weekend of Keiran's paternal Grand mother due to Vascular Dementia caused by her uncontrolled T2 Diabetes.

It's when something like that happens the reality of just how serious Diabetes can be is forcibly brought home to you.

So do please take care of your selves dear people.

Hi John same for me has Glenmac says so very sorry for you and your family's loss. K

D

Diabeticliberty

5.3 today things settling down here now.
The stress over the last few days was I think a reaction to the passing, over the weekend of Keiran's paternal Grand mother due to Vascular Dementia caused by her uncontrolled T2 Diabetes.

It's when something like that happens the reality of just how serious Diabetes can be is forcibly brought home to you.

So do please take care of your selves dear people.

No wonder you said you were stressed at the weekend. I am so sorry for your loss. My thoughts are with you :)

Granny_grump_

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Hi to Contralto and John
You will soon both be back on track these are blips but we get over them good luck too you both. K

John wouldn't have posted this if I'd have known the reason behind why you where under so much stress please accept my apologies. Wish you and your family my condolences. K

Reactions: Diabeticliberty

Ixarix

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Good morning. My morning BG reading was 6.6. Very happy with this reading. I'll be heading to see my endocrinologist tomorrow. I'm interested to hear what she has to say. Hope everyone hear has been having a great day so far.

karen8967

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
I had an appointment with diabetes doctor yesterday and she said anything between 6-9 was a very good range because sometimes when your lower and are quite active you tend to hypo more and this is very true for me ♀️