What was your fasting blood glucose? (with some chat)

Granny_grump_

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Dishonesty lies and thieves and online Bullies!!!
Hi there can someone less stressed than me and knows what there doing report there's a problem with forum site taking ages to get on then same with posting just tried 4 times to post fasting bloods.

Reactions: Cumberland

Granny_grump_

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
5.7 at 8:30
Something very wrong on forum today it's doing daft things,
Freema your at it again what is this today,and to answer your last question I probably was way to old to remember any such creature has your last Avatar! Haha K

5.7 at 8:30

Granny_grump_

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
BG at 5.20 am was 6.9
Lunch time before food. BG 6.7
Just doing too much and not sleeping well ,it will go down when I finally get on holiday.
Find it stressful getting everything ready and wondering if I've got all I need,daft I know it's just me! K

Granny_grump_

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Hi Freema
Keep them coming keeps my
don´t you know who my avatar is ? it is my favorite Wizard from childhood..."Catweastle"

well maybe I´ll have to change it to a more civilized one instead
brain active,need all I can get these days! But yes I do remember Catweasle used to watch the program but damned if I can remember what it was about now. Told you head not of this world K

Reactions: Cumberland

Goonergal

Master
Retired Moderator
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Hi there can someone less stressed than me and knows what there doing report there's a problem with forum site taking ages to get on then same with posting just tried 4 times to post fasting bloods.

Hi @Granny_grump_

I just tried to report using the "contact us" form and was told my message is spam!

Tagging @Administrator incase they can help

Don't know if there is a way to contact the moderators collectively so tagging a couple that I can think of

@Brunneria @himtoo @AndBreathe