What was your fasting blood glucose? (with some chat)

Granny_grump_

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Dishonesty lies and thieves and online Bullies!!!
Kathleen me darlin' you have me sat here with a smile beaming from ear to ear and that is quite a feat cos I got really big ears. 52 today and feeling every single day of it. Have a great weekend

Hi your just a baby at 52 you should be running around like a two year old,only joking age is just a number your Has old has you feel. Have a wonderful day!K

Granny_grump_

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Dishonesty lies and thieves and online Bullies!!!
this thread seems not to be with some chat now... more like with total spamming... couldn´t we let this chatting at least be around the subject ?

This thread has become the best on here, people interact. with each other get to know a little about each other it's better than never knowing who your posting to,never knowing anything about each other. Why would you want to stop this chat ! We do post BG levels and things about diabetic subjects, but we like to interact with people where is the harm in that K

OrsonKartt

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
over selling.... oh so many things are enthusiastically oversold
I enjoyed watching the full moon in early hours.... very bright out here in the Wild West of Wales! :):cat::joyful:
We can see the sea from our house.... a couple of miles over the fields :joyful::cat:
Hope you safe from flooding risk there @OrsonKartt :nailbiting::eek::wideyed::cat:

We got hit badly by a surge a few years back. It's a combo of wind direction high tides full moon and air pressure. I think we are ok at the mo This seems to be "spring high tide" albeit with a full moon. Last nights high at 10:30 went by ok so fingers crossed

karen8967

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
This thread has become the best on here, people interact. with each other get to know a little about each other it's better than never knowing who your posting to,never knowing anything about each other. Why would you want to stop this chat ! We do post BG levels and things about diabetic subjects, but we like to interact with people where is the harm in that K
I bsolutely love this thread look forward to it every morning cheers me up b4 work please keep it going

karen8967

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
I cant get on this on laptop keeps sayig email has been sent to me with code but it hasnt just wont let me log in at all any ideas x

pavlosn

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
We are real people with real lives, thoughts and emotions. We are not just a medical condition and certainly there is more about us than a morning glucose count. It is nice to be able to interact as such amongst us. I for one look forward to reading this thread every morning, not because I am curious about what everyone's glucose count was but because I want to know how others are doing and offer support or congratulations or just share a joke or an interesting photo.
I can accept that others may not share my view but in truth there is also the very little chat thread that they can use if they prefer.
I bsolutely love this thread look forward to it every morning cheers me up b4 work please keep it going

karen8967

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
We are real people with real lives, thoughts and emotions. We are not just a medical condition and certainly there is more about us than a morning glucose count. It is nice to be able to interact as such amongst us. I for one look forward to reading this thread every morning, not because I am curious about what everyone's glucose count was but because I want to know how others are doing and offer support or congratulations or just share a joke or an interesting photo.
I can accept that others may not share my view but in truth there is also the very little chat thread that they can use if they prefer.
I totally agree here here

D

Diabeticliberty

I can. If not the pub's have been open for t get on this on laptop keeps sayig email has been sent to me with code but it hasnt just wont let me log in at all any ideas x

Lady K try going into your Internet settings. Clear all of your cookies and then try logging in again. That may sort it for you. If not then the pubs have been open since 11.00am ENJOY YOURSELF :)

Reactions: karen8967

karen8967

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Lady K try going into your Internet settings. Clear all of your cookies and then try logging in again. That may sort it for you. If not then the pubs have been open since 11.00am ENJOY YOURSELF :)
Mr d i might just try that its still working on me phone so will swerve laptop till another day cheers

D

Diabeticliberty

Thank

you how your day been diabeticliberty

Hello there jojo. I have been out with my puppy most of this morning. She is a veritable dynamo and requires constant activity. If she doesn't get this then she either bites me or wets my leg. If you catch my drift. This afternoon I am going seeing a film with some mates and then out on the proverbial razzle this evening. How's your day been too?

Reactions: ziggy_w

Jojo1915

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Hello there jojo. I have been out with my puppy most of this morning. She is a veritable dynamo and requires constant activity. If she doesn't get this then she either bites me or wets my leg. If you catch my drift. This afternoon I am going seeing a film with some mates and then out on the proverbial razzle this evening. How's your day been too?
Been doing house work this morning down relaxing