What's the weather where you're at.

satindoll

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Insulin
Sun came out and warmed up the conservatory, so sat in there for a couple of hours soaking up the warmth and listening to a few Moody Blues cds, then it disappeared so have come in, shame hopefully will warm up tomorrow or at least soon.

poohtiggy

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Getting old and diabetese
Same here, cloudy, windy, though not as bad as it has been the past few days and so far today none of the wet stuff. What is really annoying is, it's really drab all day then it brightens up in the evening when it's too late to do anything:shifty:

Reactions: 2 people

poohtiggy

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Sun came out and warmed up the conservatory, so sat in there for a couple of hours soaking up the warmth and listening to a few Moody Blues cds, then it disappeared so have come in, shame hopefully will warm up tomorrow or at least soon.
Nice to see you back SDtake it steady until you get your strength back

Lamont D

Oracle
Type of diabetes
Reactive hypoglycemia
Treatment type
I do not have diabetes
Same here, cloudy, windy, though not as bad as it has been the past few days and so far today none of the wet stuff. What is really annoying is, it's really drab all day then it brightens up in the evening when it's too late to do anything:shifty:
The problem we are having is if it's cloudy, it's cold. If it raining, it's wet and cold. If the sun comes out, the wind picks up and it turns colder. My legs have never been so white at this time of the year!:arghh:

Reactions: 3 people

poohtiggy

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Just seen the weather forecast and tomorrow is going to me more cloud rain and wind, THE GOOD NEWS IS ...............it's going to get better next week 24/25 by next weekend not sure I believe it though:meh:

Lamont D

Oracle
Type of diabetes
Reactive hypoglycemia
Treatment type
I do not have diabetes
Just seen the weather forecast and tomorrow is going to me more cloud rain and wind, THE GOOD NEWS IS ...............it's going to get better next week 24/25 by next weekend not sure I believe it though:meh:
Took the dog out this morning, after the wind and a lot of rain, I was dressed like an Eskimo, it was 8 degrees at 10am. This afternoon, the sun has come out but the wind has increased! It is currently on my thermometer currently 9 degrees at 5pm!
Where is summer?
Has it been cancelled?
On Friday forecasters said Monday
Saturday they said Tuesday
Today we might get it Friday!!!!!:banghead:
Grrrrrr:arghh: