Where have you had a hypo?

smifffy40

Dislikes
Cruelty to kids or animals.
Spongers who just dont want to work.
Immigration policy (no im not racist before people say)
Tories.
Carol Vorderman.
People who are too old to drive (two bad experiences ive seen lately)
Its strange..but I often go low in morrissons on a Saturday like others have said on here...ive often got lucozade and drank it b4 paying lol
It must be the nerves thinking of paying £140 for shopping again lol

Sent from the Diabetes Forum App

blueeyed81

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Lolololol ive done that too or ive opened sweets or choc that have been in my trolly before paying lol

anna29

Retired Moderator
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Cruelty to Animals/Children
Liars/Manipulators/Bullying
Have found that I am worse in 'tesco' and sainsburys for feeling light headed and whoozy .
Than when I am in morrisons .

Seems the bigger the store - the worse I am . :problem:
Same in any huge M&S store too .

Anna.

broxiebear1

I don't know what a hypo is like but this week I was at my work I'm a tyre fitter was fitting tyres on site had hi vis jacket on and was sweating normal for me so took jacket off a short time later I was feeling sick and I had to run out of where I was working to be sick anyway later I was shivering and sweating at same time felt tired at every time I tried to do something I was sick again I just managed to complete job I was doing but even putting tools away was a bother i have never felt like this before wanted to sleep but as I had a long way to drive home I resisted it i sat in van for about an hour before I could even think about driving home when I got home had a bath my wife gave me some soup then all I want ed was something to drink so I had a glass of lucosade then a glass of fresh orange juice then later I had some orange and apple juice from a juicer later I took my bg don't normally do it and my bg was 6.8 was this a hypo. I'm t2 and usually my bg is a bit high so nurse put me on 2 metaformin in morning and 2 at night don't chance it now bottle of lucosade in van all the time now

pav

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Due to the DVLA guide lines and testing while out, for me I have found when shopping in places like supermarkets my levels do drop quicker than if at home or shopping elsewhere.