Where is he?

Heathenlass

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
How long was it after you started the B12 injections that you noticed this ?

Signy

Andy12345

Expert
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Doctors
i had a fella that worked for me, he had no sensation of pain in hes right hand/arm so why he was sitting there dosing (probly stoned) they set hes finger on fire with a cigarette lighter to see if he would feel it, he didnt and had severe burns, he was going on holiday the next morning and as it didnt hurt he went, this ridiculous story ended in him losing hes finger completely

Andy12345

Expert
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Doctors
do you still sweat? sounds weird but everything im reading seems to suggest sweating stops too

Reactions: 2 people

Heathenlass

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
One of the rarer side effects of B12 injections is numbness... it may be a good idea to see your GP again :rolleyes: I'm not saying it is that, but it's worth considering ....

Signy

douglas99

Type of diabetes
I reversed my Type 2
Treatment type
Other
i had a fella that worked for me, he had no sensation of pain in hes right hand/arm so why he was sitting there dosing (probly stoned) they set hes finger on fire with a cigarette lighter to see if he would feel it, he didnt and had severe burns, he was going on holiday the next morning and as it didnt hurt he went, this ridiculous story ended in him losing hes finger completely

Hope you dismissed them, and got them charged with gbh?

Andy12345

Expert
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Doctors
Hope you dismissed them, and got them charged with gbh?

it was hes uncle as i remember it and he did indeed get done for gbh as i remember, it was before he worked for me i was just told the story when i asked why he had a missing finger

douglas99

Type of diabetes
I reversed my Type 2
Treatment type
Other
it was hes uncle as i remember it and he did indeed get done for gbh as i remember, it was before he worked for me i was just told the story when i asked why he had a missing finger

Good!

Andy12345

Expert
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Doctors
is the numbness everywhere or just hands and feet?