Which schedule is best for weight loss?

Rabdos

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Eventually I won't be able to do keto, I don't have the time and amenities.

So, for a normal diet, what would be best? To eat small portions through out the day or eat one bigger meal per day?

I think the best is to eat once, because it maximises the body state in keto and thus burning fat and apoptosis.

What do you think?

Also, I noticed that I am much hungry before sleep, basically I cannot sleep if not full. Is this a brain thing or it make sense to eat at night?

thanks!

LittleGreyCat

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Diet drinks - the artificial sweeteners taste vile.
Having to forswear foods I have loved all my life.
Trying to find low carb meals when eating out.
Wondering why you will be unable to do "keto" and what amenities you need.

Eating a wide range of low carbohydrate foods can get you into ketosis and keep you there.

Eating less than 50 grams of carbohydrate a day should guarantee that (although some report having to eat 20 grams or less).

Hunger is mainly a brain thing, but knowing that may not help.

Being hungry last thing at night can be a result of eating only one meal a day. A protein snack just before bedtime might help.

Everyone is different. Some do best on many small snacks, others are happiest on one main meal and perhaps a snack or two.

I can't cope long term with nagging hunger although I can manage over a few days. The idea is to have an eating plan where you feel full most of the time so if you are feeling uncomfortably hungry you may need to change when you eat, or perhaps the balance of the food groups. More fat can be filling.

rab5

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
My Diabetic nurse
as far as normal diet goes.... what do you mean?